• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    So after having my rather successful Trick Room team (I know, me being successful, shocking XD), I decided to make another UU team, pulling out my all out offense with one support Pokemon (Status rapes me XD). So without further ado, I show off the team.

At a Glance:
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)

I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)

Registeel@Leftovers
    Clear Body
    Impish Nature
    252 HP/168 Atk/88 Def

• Stealth Rock
    • Toxic
    • Ice Punch
    • Explosion
    Registeel is hands down one of my most prominent team members. It has ALWAYS laid down Stealth Rock for me, uses Toxic at least once, and usually went boom all over another Pokemon bringing it down with it. Although mainly a lead, I usually am able to bring it back in later for a little defensive prowess, but once it has done its job I just say bye and Explode all over the place. Its place is honestly non-negotiable for me right now, as it is one of the most effective leads that I have ever used, in both OU and UU.
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)

Espeon@Choice Specs
    Synchronize
    Timid Nature
    252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP

• Trick
    • Signal Beam/Shadow Ball
    • Psychic
    • HP Fighting
    Now standing in Gardevoir's old place, I don't know why I didn't think to use her before. My favorite Eeveelution of all time, and is 20 times faster. So far she is doing much better in Gardevoir. Trick to screw things over, Psychic for wonderful STAB, HP Fighting and Signal Beam for coverage. The last two attacks have so far done well, but I'm considernig switching Signal Beam for Shadow Ball.
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)

Azumarill@Choice Band
    Huge Power
    Adamant Nature
    212 HP/252 Atk/44 Spe

• Aqua Jet
    • Waterfall
    • Superpower
    • Return/Ice Punch
    Azumarill is easily the most prominent sweeper on my team. With Huge Power, a Choice Band, an Adamant Nature, and 252 Atk EVs attatched, it kills so much it isn't funny. Even when the opponent switches to a Pokemon with a resistance to the attacks, it strips off a lot. Aqua Jet for a powerful STAB and priority, while Waterfall is a powerful STAB as well. Superpower for the sheer power of the move. Since it is mainly used for hit and run shots anyways, the drops don't hurt me much.
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)

Mismagius@Leftovers
    Levitate
    Timid Nature
    252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP

• Substitute
    • Calm Mind
    • Shadow Ball
    • HP Fighting
    My other prominent sweeper on my team, Mismagius can deal great damage during ANY time in the game. It is easy to predict an Earthquake where Missy here can come in easy, and in turn set up a Substitute on the usually switch, and maybe even get off a Calm Mind or two. With perfect type coverage, she hits everything without fear. She has done fantastic for me so far, but suggestions are always nice :)
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)

Toxicroak@Life Orb
    Dry Skin
    Jolly Nature
    252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def

• Swords Dance
    • Cross Chop
    • Stone Edge
    • Sucker Punch
    Toxicroak is a fantastic late game sweeper, and it does its job with a lot of success. Able to come in on any water attack, it isn't too hard to switch in. Rain Dance team? Ha, say hi to Toxicroak XD With a Swords Dance under its belt, even resisted moves do a lot of damage. It absorbs Toxic Spikes for me as well, which can ruin a stall team for me.
    I'm Failtastic (UU RMT)

Miltank@Leftovers
    Scrappy
    Impish Nature
    252 HP/224 Def/32 Spe

• Heal Bell
    • Milk Drink
    • Body Slam
    • Thunder Wave
    Now over Chansey (As recommended by Vance), Miltank is doing so much better than Chansey, seeing as it isn't set-up fodder to everything I'm trying to block XD Heal Bell because Status just rapes me, and Milk Drink for awesome recovery. Body Slam for STAB (Which kills Ghost types due to Scrappy, bye bye foe Mismagius XD), and Thunder Wave to cripple fast sweepers.

Changes:

• Miltank>Chansey
    • Superpower>Focus Punch on Azumarill
    • Espeon>Gardevoir
    • Iron Head>Ice Punch on Registeel

Last edited:

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
    On Azumarill, I recommend taking Focus Punch off and putting Brick Break & Return on. Personally, I find it much more effective. But thats just my experience. You don't like like it, meh.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    drop focus punch for either return or superpower. foes will be more prepared than you think in UU. ice punch on azumarill for late game is much more preferred. what happens a lot with azumarill users is azumarill's coverage takes out one poke but faces a resistance who sets up. your best bet in reducing these chances is to use ice punch, which also pegs incoming grass types hard.

suicide skuntank and SD honchkrow give your team some trouble once registeel is out of the way. you also have trouble handling set ups similar to those on your team. you can mostly remedy this problem with a scarf encore set, or you can halfway do so with trick scarf, rather trick specs. trickScarf rotom gives your team some good resistances and handles SDers/suckerpunchers by trapping them with scarf.

Cloudskye

My Own Personal Hell
    Years
    On Azumarill, I recommend taking Focus Punch off and putting Brick Break & Return on. Personally, I find it much more effective. But thats just my experience. You don't like like it, meh.

Actually, Focus Punch on an Azumarill isn't that bad. But, Brick Break might be a better move for it to learn.

And nice moveset for Registeel.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Get rid of Chansey, seriously that thing is absolutely terrible. You're better off with Miltank who can actually hit things with Body Slam and doesn't lose horribly to Mismagius (Chansey gets set up on). Miltank is pretty damn bulky, and while it's not specially defensive, it's not set-up bait for things like Missy and things like Torterra (really kills your by the way). I dislike Specs Gardevoir simply because it's slow, thus I suggest Espeon over it. Espeon is faster and lures in Registeel and co. easier letting you Trick them and set up Mismagius. Being able to actually hit Shaymin without losing a ton of HP from Seed Flare is also a plus. Drop in power in terms of Focus Blast and Thunderbolt is something you can get over in due time.

Registeel without Iron Head is idiotic. Iron Head > Ice Punch. Superpower > Focus Punch on Azumarill as well.

Back