• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Here!

Years
  • Hey Everyone! I'm new here and really like the forum. The community looks really friendly.
    I normally come here to just read tutorials on making Pokemon hacks and stuff, but today I decided to join. I hope I am going to enjoy my time here.

I'm obsessed with Pokemon, The Hunger Games, Phoenix Wright and Final Fantasy.

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
  • That's the reason I came. And now, everybody loves meh! Lol. Actually, I think that many people already hate me. I really got myself into an awkward situation with zoeyluver, and the admins are probably annoyed because I keep reviving old threads on accident. Yeah... Somehow I get myself hated almost everywhere I go. Hope you do better. Good luck!

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    I hope I am going to enjoy my time here.

Heh... Don't worry, I'm sure you will :3 Just make sure to read and follow the rules, and full will be had always. Oh, here are some sweet poffins fresh from the oven... *Sets them in front of you and runs back to his hiding spot X3*

Back