• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm looking for...

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Oh, wow... I'm sorry! ^_^ You'd better get some sleep! OH! And by later, I meant tomorrow or something!

Don't worry, it doesen't matter. I'll get enough sleep.. or maybe too much. XD

Sure, I can trade those two pokes with you tomorrow.

Good night~ for me at least :P

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    thanks a lot for espeon and umbreon oh and thanks for the mail

Ha ha ha! Yeah, I kinda threw some random words together and tried to make them make sense! ^_^

Don't worry, it doesen't matter. I'll get enough sleep.. or maybe too much. XD

Sure, I can trade those two pokes with you tomorrow.

Good night~ for me at least :P

Okay! Just remind me. I might not be on because I have to go somewhere in the morning. I'll try to get on. Our time zones are different so you might be on. I'll try to get on at around 8-9 am. I'm not sure what time that is for you... Then I have to go to my cousin's place; I'm not sure what time, though... So, anyway, we can trade tomorrow morning! ^_^

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    If you haven't gotten one already, I can breed you a totodile in english or japanese (Your choice) And you can pick others on the list and I'll try to help you get them.... That is, if you haven't already done it yet.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    If you haven't gotten one already, I can breed you a totodile in english or japanese (Your choice) And you can pick others on the list and I'll try to help you get them.... That is, if you haven't already done it yet.

Oh, I'm sorry! I already got a Totodile... He evolved into a Croconaw! ^_^ Maybe we can trade some other time!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Oh, I'm sorry! I already got a Totodile... He evolved into a Croconaw! ^_^ Maybe we can trade some other time!

Alright. Any particular ones on your list you really want? I'm feeling in a nice mood so I want to help you complete it to the best of my ability.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I can get you a Pineco or Ekans rather easily, but what's in it for me?

Ooh! Goody! I saw your signature and I can get you a cherrim. Just tell me what gender! ^_^ I'd rather have an Ekans for keeps, and the Pineco just for info, but whatever tickles your peach (meaning whichever you'd prefer...) is fine with me! That way, I don't have to hassle to get another Pokemon that you want that I don't have. Seems kinda selfish, but it's true! ^_^

Alright. Any particular ones on your list you really want? I'm feeling in a nice mood so I want to help you complete it to the best of my ability.

Aww! Thanks! Umm... I'd really like a Treecko or a Teddiursa, but if you can't get them, its fine! It's good enough that you really really wanna help me! ^_^

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Aww! Thanks! Umm... I'd really like a Treecko or a Teddiursa, but if you can't get them, its fine! It's good enough that you really really wanna help me! ^_^

Alright. I can do that easily. Once again, you get to choose: English or Japanese?

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Eh, which one? Teddiursa or Treecko? I don't really care which language, because I'm gonna MAKE them evolve! What would you like in return?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Eh, which one? Teddiursa or Treecko? I don't really care which language, because I'm gonna MAKE them evolve! What would you like in return?

Hmmm in that case, I'll do it in English on my Diamond version. I'm breeding a lot in SoulSilver so I'm not gonna breed them there. But as for what I want.... Whatever you want to give. Like I said, I'm in a nice mood. Just give me a few to get them bred okay?

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Okay. Ekans for Cherrim. I'll add it to my trade list!

Oops! I'm sorry! Do you mind if it's a Cherubi? I thought I had a Cherrim, but I don't... It's a Cherubi. Oops, I already said that. Umm... Just tell me if its okay. If not, I can try to evolve him right now.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Um... I didn't know you could trade eggs. It doesn't matter. I don't care as long as they get to me safe and sound! ^_^

Back