• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm looking to get a cool signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Hello, my name is Vince. I am mapping for the admin of the upcoming pokemon mmo Pokemon Guardians of the Sea. I am looking for someone to design a cool forum signature for me. Unfortunately, I never spent the time to learn photoshop and I tried to make one and failed miserably. If someone can make me one I would appreciate it tremendously! Thank you for your time.

If possible, I want an Umbreon looking up at the sky and beside or below a quote saying "Even in darkness, there is still a glimmer of light"
Also to the open side, I would like my name, Vince put there in cool looking text.

I would be very grateful to anyone who will do this for me and if you let me know, I can try my best to do something for someone else.
Thank you,
Vince

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry friend, but request threads, of any kind, aren't allowed here in A&D. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back