• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im making a new team

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Hello (this is my first thread YAY!!!!!!) i recently was told that my team was crap so i am determined to make a great team. i am going to try to ev train all these pokes so if anyone can help me thatd be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First poke: Lucario or Feraligatr which ever one is easy to make a better team around.

Second poke: i want a rock/ground type like tyranitar or rhyperior

Third poke: i would like a good electric type like electivire if you know any better ones tell me or if anyone has an electirisor or what ever its called

Fourth poke: either Lucario or Feraligatr which ever one i dont use

Fifth poke: id like a dark type that has a great movepool or anytype that has a great move pool for any types i missed.

Sixth poke: either fire or some other type i need you tell me, if fire i thought of charzard but don't know if i should or not...

if anybody throws some pieces of advice my way thank you in advance. also i would like to know the best natures to use for them if you know.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    1) We need to know your Pokemon's EVs, natures, held items, and moves before rating
    2) Tyranitar is not Rock/Ground
    3) Pokemon like Feraligatr and Charizard struggle or outclassed in OU. Gatr is a subpar Gyarados and Charizard is moot due to Stealth Rock.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Get rid of Electrivire Because its not the greatest electrick pokemon.

If i were you i would choose Tyranitar because it can learn reall great moves and destroy heaps of pokemon.!

Years
  • Electrivire is a viable pokemon but Jolteon or Raikou are far superior

It depends. Jolteon and Raikou are great Pkmns, but Electivire can be be deadly with some good strategy and its Motor Drive boost.

It can be a pain to get though, if you don't have HG or SS.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Hello (this is my first thread YAY!!!!!!) i recently was told that my team was crap so i am determined to make a great team. i am going to try to ev train all these pokes so if anyone can help me thatd be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First poke: Lucario or Feraligatr which ever one is easy to make a better team around.

Second poke: i want a rock/ground type like tyranitar or rhyperior

Third poke: i would like a good electric type like electivire if you know any better ones tell me or if anyone has an electirisor or what ever its called

Fourth poke: either Lucario or Feraligatr which ever one i dont use

Fifth poke: id like a dark type that has a great movepool or anytype that has a great move pool for any types i missed.

Sixth poke: either fire or some other type i need you tell me, if fire i thought of charzard but don't know if i should or not...

if anybody throws some pieces of advice my way thank you in advance. also i would like to know the best natures to use for them if you know.
    Lucario
    Tyranitar (even though it's not rock/ground xD)
    Jolteon/Electivire
    Feraligatr
    Absol
    Infernape

Feraligatr is inferior stat-wise to other Water-types. It's movepool is better than Gyarados but Gyara's stats are better. With this team, you miss a Grass-type and (if you use Electivire over Jolteon) a choiced special sweeper (unless you use the rare SpecsApe). *cough* *cough* Sceptile? *cough* *cough*

Go to Smogon for the movesets. Other than Feraligatr, it's not really easy to get a novelty set for any of those Pokémon.

Back