• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new. ;D

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
    Hey, I'm new here.. :D I'm not exactly sure what to say.. D:
    I guess I might as well be honest.. I'm only here to
    find my favorite Pokemon.. Ditto. ;D
    I recently restarted my Pokemon Diamond game, and have already played 30+ hours..
    Do I have a life? Doesn't seem like it. o: Anyways, I hope to find what I am looking for in the future.
    I doubt anyone would be willing to give me a shiny ditto for Pokemon they could easily get. <3

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Welcome Kenzie, to PC. Ditto are awesome Pokemon...May I ask is Duplica your favorite character from the anime ;)? I have to agree with you on the no life because I really don't have one either xD i'm almost always on the computer. There are many trade threads and I'm sure you're bound to find that lucky ditto eventually. There are lots of us who are on the hunts. Remember to read the rules and again, welcome

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
    Unfortunately I can't help you with your Ditto, but I can wish you luck in your search.

Welcome to PC, Kenzie. =]

It's alright. [: I won't be getting it anytime soon, unless my sister happens to get one for me.

And thank you. n.n It's a pleasure to be here.

@Cerulean15
    Thanks. :D Ditto = <3 And I don't actually watch the anime, I just play the games.
    I used to when I was a kid though. n.n My life is basically Pokemon/Computer..
    I tend to sleep all day, and than I really don't have much time to go hang out with my friends.
    I already found a shiny ditto level 28 in one thread, but the guy doesn't seem like he'll trade me..
    But my sister apparently just found a guy with one, so hopefully she'll get it for me..
    Than I'll trade her a cleffa or Pichu for it. xD; I have around 6 or 7 cleffas..
    And 12 or more Pichu's.

Back