• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new here but im not newbie @ hacking...

clixier

"Pokemon Aquaragon Creator"
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    hi if u want to be frends just pm me..

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Hacking pretty cool! But when it comes to hacking and me, I'm like @_@ Uhhhh....?

xD

Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums!

Remember to read all the rules and check the FAQ if you have any questions about the PokeCommunity!

Have fun hacking!

~ Siimo

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, and you should really check out the hacking section. It has some really good hacks, as well as hackers. But make sure you read the section's rules first!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey! awesome a new hacking rival XD...
    Anyways, have alotta fun in the forums. Read the rules and stay safe. Consult the FAQ if you have any questions. Have a fun time in the rom hacking section and make lots of friends!

Renji Abarai

Lieutenant of Squad 6
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, hopefully you have a lot of fun here. First of all I bet people are swarming you with comments saying "Read the rules" well, it's for your own good so make sure you do that. Mostly you should just have fun and make friends.

If you're intrested in Rom Hacking then make sure you visit the Emulation forum, there loads of hacks are put up as well as hackers chatting or making groups.

Good luck at PC, I'm sure you'll do fine.
    Happy posting ;).

Back