• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Haha, welcome to the PC. I'm 17 and I love Pokemon, but I must admit I'm pretty much into the old-school 151 ^^. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC! pm me if you need any help
    And make sure to read the rules
    And hope you enjoy your stay here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hi! Welcome to the PC x3
    PM me if you need anything, or if you'd like to be friends :2:
    Enjoy your stay here.
    Have a very merry Christmas.

~catch ya later~

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Welcome to PC!

Yeah, about everyone here loves Pokemon^^

Hope you get along well with everyone, and you may Pm me if you need anything~

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    I know the feeling i too thought that there was noone at my age who still like these little things but i guess once you get around on forums you find people who like the same things you do! Anyways enjoy your stay and have fun.

~Kipper~

DyN-Master

PokePyromaniac
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    Hehe I'm Also new, Looks like there are new people joining everyday :P, Anyways Welcome to PC :D

mvtm

Years
    Hey!!!

Hello^^^^
    Welcome to PC. I hope you have a good stay..i am not 14 but if you need anything or have any questions be sure to PM me. Ill be more than glad to give you a hand.=P

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    Hey everyone, didnt know there were other people like me who like pokemon at my age. Im fourteen. Well i hope i can fit in. Happy holidays:D

Thats what i thought when i first joined because now i am 15... Well hi and you can PM me if your having trouble or just wanna chat.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Hey everyone, didnt know there were other people like me who like pokemon at my age. Im fourteen. Well i hope i can fit in. Happy holidays:D
    Ha so am i. Welcome to pc. If you need a friend, i am here.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Welcome to the forums Latium.

Follow the rules and stick around.

Yeah, I have the same problem you do. No one in my area likes pokemon that is my age either, that's why I joined an online community. PM me if you have any questions or need anything. ^^

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Welcome to PC forums Latium ^^

There are plenty of people still in pokémon, but it seems never in your own country (same goes here also), so online communities like PC are a good place to gather ^^. Well then, enjoy your stay here, read the rules, and feel free to PM me if you want to be friends and I'll look after it. Well then, see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back