• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new (Obviously)

-Jinx-

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Yes I'm new here.
    So uhh... Just a bit about myself:
    I'm 19 and have been a Pokemon fan since I first heard about it way back when they just started playing the Pokemon episodes in Canada. I have a huge collection of Pokemon stuff like games, toys fork sets, towels :P Lots of weird stuff. I also own over 3500 Pokemon cards!
    My favorite Pokemon is Raichu without a doubt.
    I've worked in the GM/Moderating field for 5 years now. (Only been getting paid for it for 3 XP) For those that don't know a GM/Moderator is someone you go to for help on Online games and forums, they also do things like move and close threads.
    I'm a pretty creative person, I do a lot of art and writing. I obviously play video games and I'm currently really into Halo 3.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hello there, Jinx! PC is a really fun place, so enjoy it! Raichu is also my favorite Pokemon. ^^

Feel free to PM me for help or if you need a friend.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    hi -Jynx-!!!!!!

welcome to PC ^-^

if you have lots of art you could start a thread to show it, I would like to see it, I bet it's good :P

and as I can see you are used to forums so I don't have to tell you anything about that ^-^

feel free to PM me if you need help or if you want to be friends ^-^

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Hi Jinx!(Love your banner btw) Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here and just take a moment to read the Rules and FAQs. Anyway, want to chat? Just drop me a line. ^_~

Years
    Hi. I'm Momo. I've got some pretty weird stuff and multiples of things for Pokemon. I've got 17 Eevee Pokedolls and quite a few other Pokemon dolls and cards. I'm just about as much a fan as you are considering how you described yourself as a Pokemon fan. I started about a month after it was shown in the Americas. Anyways, you can PM me if you want some help or just wanna chat.

Synyster

Jimmy
    Years
    Hi, Jinx! ^-^
    I'm Synyster. I'm always happy to meet new people. If you're looking for trades or battles, feel free to PM me. :laugh:

And one more thing... HAVE FUN! XD

Lash

Years
    Ciao! Dare il benvenuto alla Comunità di Pokemon! Spero che lei piace suo sta qui. Se lei ha bisogno di niente, me invia, il personale, o nessuno altro un messaggio privato.

Hey there, I am Madina Laker, but just go ahead and call me Madina. And, that text up there, as some good ol' fashioned Italian, though I am a newcomer to the language. The text translates to;

Hello! Welcome to the Pokemon Community! I hope you enjoy your stay here Jinx. If you need anything, send me or any of the staff a Private Message. :3

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    hello, and welcome!
    if you need any pokemon, or anything EV training, just PM me, as I have a full Pokedex, and am currently running a Free EV training service.
    have fun here! ^__^

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Nice day right? How you doing? Got any questions? Want to PM me?
    Have fun here; and type like me, joke 8D

Back