• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New Too

Years
    Hey, everyone! Here's a thread to introduce myself. Also, I'm in the New Users Welcome thread. Just to let you know, I'm sort of obsessed with Dusclops:t356: . I am glad to be at PokeCommunity!

Years
    Dsuclops? I've never had one. I've never had a use for it. They seem okay to me. ^^; *shot* XD

Welcome! ^^ I hope you have fun here~ :3

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC! If you have a question or just want to be friends feel free to pm me^^!

SilverTwilight

~dream on!~
    Years
    welcome! and..heheX3 i think dusclops are cool, but when i see them, the only thing i stare at are their hands, because it looks awesome! but my favorite ghost pokemon is gengar, because... he looks very freeXD (dont know what i just said)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Aaaaaw, that little Duclops is so cute!!
    Much cuter then the normal one in my opinion...
    I love Duskull though! Its so kawaii! .... >> ....*cough*
    Sorry...fangirly moment...
    Anyhoo... Welcome to the PC. ^^
    Hope you enjoy your time here!

~ Peace

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Obsession. xD
    Hi! Welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay, and PM me for a friend =3!
    ~DS

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Dusclops are cute <-o3o->

Welcome to the community!~If you need any help,PM me ^__^ read over the FAQ,and have a great time! <3 *gives Kanna plushies*

Back