• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new!?

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
Years
  • Hi I joined like a few weeks ago and kinda not cared about this forum for some days. I had another profile before but i got booted out for double posting and Spoilering. I'm sorry for that time i didnt know. Plz forgive me ... If I mention that account i might get kicked out again So ill remain anonymous to that user of the account. O plus i think there are some kids that are too imature for obscene pictures in animes so ill stop posting them on my signature Im sorry for that tooo. Where do I go to learn how to Spoiler edit?? I want to make some frenz too !! I compare myself to Gaara in Naruto because "In this life I only exist to kill others to know that I am alive." that is my ideal to live by ... I pray that I won't destroy lives in the future.. Im scared... for my true sanity!!!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to Pokemon Community and have a fun time agian and follow the rules and pm me if you want to be friends.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome to PC SS4Gotenks I hope you enjoy your stay more then the last time around. I hope you become a very active poster.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Well, I guess you can't get in trouble now, because: (1)I think you know not to 2x post now. XD and (2) They banned spoiler tags.
    So have a good time back here! ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • SS4Gotenks said:
    Hi I joined like a few weeks ago and kinda not cared about this forum for some days. I had another profile before but i got booted out for double posting and Spoilering. I'm sorry for that time i didnt know. Plz forgive me ... If I mention that account i might get kicked out again So ill remain anonymous to that user of the account. O plus i think there are some kids that are too imature for obscene pictures in animes so ill stop posting them on my signature Im sorry for that tooo. Where do I go to learn how to Spoiler edit?? I want to make some frenz too !! I compare myself to Gaara in Naruto because "In this life I only exist to kill others to know that I am alive." that is my ideal to live by ... I pray that I won't destroy lives in the future.. Im scared... for my true sanity!!!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Um... ok.

Welcome to PC. Please read - and obey - the rules, and read the FAQ. I'm sure you'll make friends and have a good time. Have fun! ~DP/Kylie-chan

Back