• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    So... I`m from Chile, I speak Spanish & english.
    I like so much Pokémon & the Rom Hacking.
    I have a Rom Hacking proyect, its name is "Pokemon Lucem Vitae" thats name is in latim
    In english is "Pokemon life light"

I have wanted to learn ASM
    & I hope to be accepted.

Good luck!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Mmm, so you're from Chile, eh? <3 I live in Canada myself, but I aim to travel the world... someday~ I'll add Chile to my list. ^^

Your hack sounds interesting~ <3 A lot of people who sign-up in this forum are also interested in ROM-Hacking, where, if you were to go to the Emulation board, you can meet a lot of them! Also, you can show off your hack when and if it's finished. :3

Anywho, welcome to the forums! Feel free to start a convo with anyone who interests you~ they won't bite! You can also give me a VM or PM anytime if you wanna chat with me. (;

kokotko

雷君
    Years
    Hello, Bang, welcome to PC!
    It's great that you work on your very own ROM...
    I don't do ROM hacking myself as I don't know how+I don't have a good access to a computer that is necessary for that :(
    I always wanted to contribute to any ROM development and once I get a laptop I'm gonna participate, too. Anyway, I wish you best of luck with your ROM and have fun exploring PC!

Back