• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Tsunamilord

Dark lord of the Seas
    Years
    Nice avitar,kinda a star wars/midevil executor look.Im new too so i would like to say hi. Btw respond to some of my treads if you have the chance.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Heeloo Dark Trooper! I'm YAMICHU!!! Now be good because I'm gonna tell ya a really cool song! It goes like dis: BOB DA BUILDAR! CAN WE FIX IT? BOB DA BUILDAR! ES WE TAN! OOP UCK AND IZZY AND OLLY TOO, WORKING TOGEDAR TO GET DA OB DONE!

Can you guess the rest?
    Yeah, cool avartar (it's scary :paranoid: ) but I think the Defective Pokemon are the best :D :D (like mine).

So HORN!

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
    Hey what's up Daniel! It's Brian. Welcome to PC!! Well it's not like I didn't know you were here since I refered you here. And I was here when I helped you sign up, but whatever. Oh, and I beat that one level for you in the game. It took forever!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey There Dark Trooper, Welcome To PC im MoonLight Nice to meet ya :) I hope ya have a Great Time here :)

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
    Hey I am very new but I am on other boards so I am not new to the Rp but hi anyway and if you rinto RP go to side switching topic I'm trying to do something with Archie their it will be a big RP hopefully besides I want to meet people here. Hey has anyone herd of pokeschool I am registered their too

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Hmm your avatar is dark, gloomy, but pretty cool for the most part. Where is that from anyway?

Looks like you've been welcomed enough but I'm gonna toss in my welcome too. Welcome to PC! Read the FAQs and have fun, because I said so:P.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hey Dark Trooper(Lol, another DT), welcom, and have a nice time here!

Back