• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

GreatLiver

man, myth, stud
    Years
    I would have come up with a better title, but theres only so many things you can say for titles for these kinds of threads so it's good enough. ANyway I'm new here. I've been playing pretty much since it hit US shores when I was in elementary school. Any of you from Bulbagarden forums may know me but probably not since I'm not there an awful lot.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC GreatLiver!! I think you'll really enjoy it here. The people are all really awesome. If you have any questions check out the FAQ section or just ask someone who's been here a while. Enjoy your stay!! XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hey :D Welcome to PC ^^; Have a great time here, Read the rules, FAQs, everything else important, and have a great time :D I hope you do ^^

Years
    I haven't seen alot of BMG members here, or at least not to my knowledge. oO; I think they like going to SPPF XD

Welcome! ^^ I hope you like it here. ^^

BTW...
    Neosplash said:
    Hey I'm new here too... 1 2 3 4 5 It said my reply was too short. so blah.

If it says it's too short, please add something to your post instead of commenting on it. It's against the rules to put in other things in to pass the limit. ^^;

GreatLiver

man, myth, stud
    Years
    Sammi said:
    I haven't seen alot of BMG members here, or at least not to my knowledge. oO; I think they like going to SPPF XD
    Well PPNSteve said to check this place out on the Bulbacast so I decided I might as well

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi, an intelligant member I see. XD

Welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm sure you'll have a good time here. If you want to be friends you can just drop me a PM or IM me over AIM. ^_^

Back