• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm pregnant

Years
    Okay, this is really weird for me and I'm more than just a little scared, but I'm pregnant...

... with excitement. :D

We have a fun trivia game going on in C&M and you should all totally check it out. It's weird and scary how much I just can't contain myself.

And totally not related, but did you know that one of the many definitions of 'pregnant' is "full of, rich in, fraught with, teeming with" and that by saying, for instance, that I am pregnant is in no way misleading and certainly not intended to deceive anyone in an attempt to gain extra attention for something completely unrelated to the common understanding of the word?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I'll admit to this: When I first looked at this title, I was like, "Please, god, tell me that this is false!" & upon reading it entirely, it does happen to be false.

I didn't know that the word "pregnant" can mean a lot of different things besides what it commonly refers to. So, in this case, it was enlightening, even if it's in a rather unusual way.

Back