• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    May I request?

If not at the moment then please ignore, I'll be lurkinnngggg ouo
    I would like
    Bulbasaur
    Chikorita
    Totodile
    Squirtle
    Treecko

Shiny is not required but i'd prefer *coughcoughwinkwinknudgenudge*, I can always train up on my own, so level doesn't matter :3

as long as its legit xD

Years
    Hey! Its iDawg here! I was just passing by again, since i noticed i still need a Mew, and the rest of Johto Legendaries (3beasts) and the starters. So, if you have any, can u reserve them for about an hour. Thats when ill have time to trade. Once again..;.THANKIES! :)

Years
    When people who haven't gotten anything are done, I'd like:

Any Entei and Suicune left, hopefully one of the events, if not it's ok.
    Mewtwo
    Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    and Latias (Modest).

If you still got a Lucky Egg, I'd like that too. XD *doesn't even own a level 100 pokemon*
    Ok, I'm coming nopw. i think I have all of it. And I have a few lucky eggs too. I found them really easily ;) xx

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    When you're ready, can I have a Mew (preferably UT)?
    (you can put this on hold, I just notice that people are way faster than me DX)

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Ok, I'm coming nopw. i think I have all of it. And I have a few lucky eggs too. I found them really easily ;) xx
    Thank you so much! I didn't expect that much Lucky Eggs. And that Latias was holding a Soul Dew. :cer_love: First level 100 I'd own too. xD
    Did I mention how awesome you are? xP

Edit: Wow, I didn't think my post got in. The forums acted up after it.

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
    My... imaginary hat goes off to you. Your courtesy and generosity is near unbelievable for many people of our time. many people would just quit, and wouldn't go through all of this.

Years
    My... imaginary hat goes off to you. Your courtesy and generosity is near unbelievable for many people of our time. many people would just quit, and wouldn't go through all of this.
    Well, I guess I am just a sucker for those Pixels ;) They mean to much to me and to other people for them to just be ignored and get dusty xx

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    hiya

ide liek to request my pokes and see if u can get to me anytime soon =D

would you happen to have any of these shiny and UT?

suicune
    raiku
    ho-oh
    celebi
    mewtwo

and items if you could?

up grade
    dubious disk
    reaper clothe
    water stone

if theres any of the shinys you dont happen to have ill post a few more to see if i can fill in the blanks?

shiny shaymin
    shiny darkrai
    sshiny duskull
    shiny lileep
    shiny anorith

thank =D

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    I'm sure you did, but there is no harm in saying it again ;) xx
    No problem. :3

Agreed. Kind of inspiring too. I feel lucky enough to have come across this thread after knowing about these forums for 2 days. xD I was just looking for pokemon forums to hang out in and people to trade with.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    You win the internet for being so kind y'know that ^^

Take it

Its your my friend *hands you the internet* xD
    *lurrrrkkkk*

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Hi. First thanks for this give away. Could I please have:

Gengar
    Mewtwo
    wailord
    Entei

Again thanks.

Years
    No problem. :3

Agreed. Kind of inspiring too. I feel lucky enough to have come across this thread after knowing about these forums for 2 days. xD I was just looking for pokemon forums to hang out in and people to trade with.
    I loved this forum. That's the whole reason I chose it. I would never have completed my dex if it wasn't for some really kind people on here. Although once I got every one of my shinies stolen from a guy, and won a hacked Shaymin as a prize on a guys thread. But most people are genuine. And I think most people understand how much each pokemon mean to people and how hard it is to complete the dex. It's wonderful here xx

You win the internet for being so kind y'know that ^^

Take it

Its your my friend *hands you the internet* xD
    *lurrrrkkkk*
    Is this gift for me ;) ??

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok, that's enough chit-chat. I am going to do one more trade tonight. It's getting late and I'm getting cranky ;) So whoever is first to post after this, will get the trade. I will probably be back tomorrow as I still have boxes full of Pokemon. But I am just too tired to go on. So who wants the last trade of the day ?? ;) xx

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    hihi!
    if you still have these or a shaymin i'd reallyreally like them,
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Manaphy ~ TRU ~ 09297 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT

but if you don't i'd be happy with any event or shiny,
    considering i have none. XD

THANK YOU SO MUCH. D:
    (w00t i think i might've got the rules right this time XD)

Back