• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Tigger can i have the Impish Giratina, Baba Flygon, Akiyama Slaking, Hayley Manaphy, Manaphy egg and a Light Clay please?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Lol. Can you at least tell me first if you have them? Sorry keep disturbing. I'll wait till i get the chance to slip just after your posts :P

Years
    Can I have one? It doesn't matter if its an egg or not.
    Like I said before, if you are first to post you can have 5 pokemon xx

Lol. Can you at least tell me first if you have them? Sorry keep disturbing. I'll wait till i get the chance to slip just after your posts :P
    I can't tell you anything while I am trading as I can not look in my boxes xx

Last edited:

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Much appreciated. Thanks for the hard work you're doing for pretty much nothing. You're awesome.

Years
    Much appreciated. Thanks for the hard work you're doing for pretty much nothing. You're awesome.
    You are very welcome, enjoy them, PS that salamence is an event one I think, but it is T :) xx

could i get these pokemon:
    saikyou electivire
    saikyou dragonite
    saikyou magmortar
    Erm . . . . I don't know if i have these. I shall check ;) xx

could i get these pokemon:
    saikyou electivire
    saikyou dragonite
    saikyou magmortar
    Sorry, I don't have any of these xx

Last edited:
    Back