• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

* Im Ready and Waiting For a Battle *

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2020
    so if anyone wnats to battle just post ur FC and we can begin right now.

Rules:

6v6
    DOUBLES.
    Legends/ No Legends (upto you, btw my Legends team which is my main team and unbeatable, 5 of then are Shinnies, they were all gotten legitamtely as i wanted my main team in Shiny Version so do not acuse me of Hacking).

jcurci

Naruto nurd
    Years
  • Edge of ultima I want to battle you agen today but I don't think I have time to.

I think you should take out Darkrai and Arceus from your team. It is imposible to bet you when you use them in a bouble battle.

Last edited:
    Years
  • im going in wifi now jcuri. actually ill keep them in m team. its not my fault wifi cant handle them. go in wifi. maybe another try will be luckyfor you. shiyswab 0945 8832 5022

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2020
    Edge of ultima I want to battle you agen today but I don't think I have time to.

I think you should take out Darkrai and Arceus from your team. It is imposible to bet you when you use them in a bouble battle.

its easy to beat them in doubles. very Easy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2020
    someone battle me plz, i prefer doubles but will do Singles. (dbubles i will not lose!).

No hacks though. Like Unavailabe pokemon like Arecus and Darkrai. Unless they legit.

Back