• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm so picky...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • I'm NOT asking for this any time soon, I don't expect this to even be approved >>

Ok, Seeing as how we only have 1 pink theme, Haruka's Happiness, I think we need another one. I'm NOT saying I don't like it, I think it's a really pretty theme... I just don't like Haruka... at all...

SO what I'm getting at is next time Pokelink is updated, maybe a pink one? Maybe? T-T

I know boys won't want this, but believe me, the girls do. Boys, don't say no just because you hate pink D<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If you don't mind Pokémon-themed ones, I've had a Cherrim theme in the works for a while now; I've just needed motivation to get off my butt and finish it. So if there's interest for a pink theme... :x

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Did they make the theme? Good to see another theme if they have :)

ROMan

INSERT USER TITLE
    Years
  • Hm... yeah, a pale-pink theme would be cool. A Mewtwo, Mew, Cherrim or Cherubi would be cool to add to it. Thanks for requesting, Chikara!

Back