• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm sorry, guys...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Because I might be unable to get online at PC and the others for now, but not because I wanted it to.

I'm having the blackout that was started ever since 10 o'clock in the morning, and at this time of writing at 10 o'clock in the night, it's still out, that my internet connection is already slow to begin with. And that not happened just for me, in fact, the city that I'm living right now is getting one. I wanted to get active at PC, but considering that it's already blackout for long... and actually, I don't want to go into hiatus, but I'm sorry that I have to do this because of this issue, and I managed to save my laptop's battery to write this blog entry, so please understand, ok?

I hope the blackout will be over that I'm able to be active again, and remember, I'll be back soon!

Back