• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm sorry you guys have to put up with people like me

Riff Raff

la-di-da-di-da
Years
  • Because nobody likes noobs, right? xD Well, I suppose they're good for making the older members feel superior and whatnot. AAAAAAAAAanyway, Hi. The name's Ammo. Yes, I am female. And yes, I have come to rock your socks off.

I suppose I should say something of importance, so those of you who so kindly decided to see what I have to say don't feel like you just wasted 10 seconds of your lives. Hm..... Well, I got nothing. Sorry guys.

So uh, on to a more relevant subject. how exactly do we claim pokemon? I am absolutely confused to this whole process, honestly. Yes, I have RP'd on forums very similar to this, but I don't understand how this one works. Can I just begin with an Ampharos, or do I have to do something certain to get one? And what about our characters? I haven't found anywhere to create one. Unless, of course, this site is one of those that lets you use any character whenever you like, instead of being stuck with just one person. Anyway, Info would be very much appreciated. Thank you muchly. Tootles ^-^

<3, Ammo

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • Everyone was a noob once! XD I know how it feels.

Welcome to PokeCommunity! Post a bunch, make some friends, and nerd out on Pokemon and whatever else you like! C:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heey, welcome welcome!

If I were you, I'd just go lurk the roleplay area for awhile, read it's rules, look around and what not. The way roleplays work here, is each thread is it's own individual RP and story, depending on how the creator wants it to be. Likewise each separate roleplay/thread will have it's own characters. It's rare to find someone using the same character in all their RPs, I don't even know if that's allowed. xD;

Likewise, each roleplay tends to have it's different rules about catching wild Pokemon. Some of them will put you at the start of the journey, where you get your first Pokemon, and then capture wild ones when the creator says you run into them/have a chance to battle. While in another RP, you can capture whatever you want, whenever you want. It's all over the place.

Just keep in that each thread = something entirely different. xD;

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, oh such riffraff you cute little thing! We all went to n00besity but then we'll learn.

Back