• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm starting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    Oh god, please do not help me, I'm downloading season 1, Indigo League and I just watched episode 1, I had forgotten what an amazing series this was, Now downloading episode 2, once thats done, episode 3 while im watching 2.
    Anyone with me? I can supply you an amazing torrent with high quality episodes.

Waaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Oh god, please do not help me, I'm downloading season 1, Indigo League and I just watched episode 1, I had forgotten what an amazing series this was, Now downloading episode 2, once thats done, episode 3 while im watching 2.
    Anyone with me? I can supply you an amazing torrent with high quality episodes.

Waaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

This should go in the Episode/Clip Requests

Closed thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back