• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm working on a Regional Form Lucario. Is it possible to have two separate Mega Stones, one for normal Lucario and one for Regional Form Lucario?

Gyro Zeppeli

The Best Zeppeli
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2018
    I'm not very experienced with coding, so I'm unsure about whether or not this is possible. Is it possible to have a separate Mega Stone for both a normal Pokemon and a different form of that same Pokemon (i.e., could you have a Mega Stone for both Arcanine and, for example, a Sinnohian Arcanine)? Or would there be some overlap?

Sparkin

You could make it so that if the Pokémon is in form 0(normal), it changes to form 2, and if it's in form 1 change to form 3.
    It would overlap only if you set both mega evolutions to the same formes

Gyro Zeppeli

The Best Zeppeli
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2018
    You could make it so that if the Pokémon is in form 0(normal), it changes to form 2, and if it's in form 1 change to form 3.
    It would overlap only if you set both mega evolutions to the same formes

Excellent. Thanks for the info!

Back