• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] Impossible challenge for a forgotten game [PBR]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    This challenge is for Pokemon Battle revolution.
    If you have never heard of this game, well its normal I guess. This game was made only for the WII console like 16 years ago and he is different from any other game.
    I will explain some about the game first but if you already know about the game and don't want to read all this you can watch my video starting the challenge, I explain about the challenge in short for the first 3 min or so of the video. here is the link:
    link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRklQXcL7MQ&t=52s&pp=ygUKY2hpa29sb2NrZQ==
    about the game
    this game is different from the original games mainly because you don't just go on and walk on the map to capture wild pokemons and then go for the league. Instead you only fight and that's the only thing you do in this game.
    Getting your mons:
    you start the game with 1 of 2 teams of 6 always the same 2 it doesn't change between playthroughs. and in the first playthrough you can battle in the rental colosseum, which is one that you rent a trainer and if you beat the colosseum with him you can keep the trainer with his mons. you can get up to 6 trainers with some pretty weak mons to start with. after you finish the game for the first time you can enter the Gateway colosseum. There you can trade your mons for other mons. It works like this: its 7 battles in a row (singles or doubles, you decide, if its singles its a 3v3 and in doubles it will be 4v4) after you defeat a trainer you can choose one of the mons they fought with and trade him for one of your mons, this way you can get kind of good mons. I will mention that since you can have up to 6 trainers you can have up to 36 mons in total.
    Playing the game
    you progress the game by beating several colosseum which are back to back battles with different gimmicks. Like sometimes its just a normal 1v1 or a 2v2 pokemon battle, but you can have a colosseum that you need to pick 4 mons of random pool of 30 and fight against 4 random mons from the same pool which is a cool concept. and some more cool colosseums like that. after you finish all the gimmick colosseums for the first time the game opens up and you actually start the challenge.
    The challenge
    After you finish the game for the first time, you need to build yourself a good team and the fight your way to the masters battle colosseum.
    In this one you battle 4 back to back trainers with very good mons (after the 3rd sets all boss fights has legendries) and some unique team mechanics, like pp stall teams, wall breaking teams, a team with quad weakness on all the mons but all of the have berries to cover said weakness, stuff like that. Oh and all the battles are double battles so good luck planning. This colosseum is divided to sets, each set is a different difficulty and it becomes harder. in order to fight set 2 you need to win set 1. from set 4 onwards the game becomes extremely hard.
    you also have rules for this colosseum:
    1) You cant pick 2 of the same pokemon to the set (obvious but it is a rule lmao)
    2) You cant pick 2 pokemons that has the same held item. So you cant have 2 leftovers for example
    3) This is a rule I added myself for the challenge. If one of your pokemon faints during the battles you cant use him for the rest of the set.
    There aren't many rules but I promise you that is one of the hardest challenges I attempted (and I did a few nuzlockes even some monotype nuzlockes)

I really want to see someone try this challenge other than me. and if you want to see me try it, you are more than welcome to watch the videos I will hopefully upload weekly :D from the same link above.

Last edited:
    Back