• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Improved Fan Game Survey

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Hey, I hope this isn't like, ban worthy or anything since the original thread isn't that old and I'm relatively new here so I'm not 100 percent sure how all the etiquette works, but I created a new survey based on the criticism of the first survey. I hope this will be more to everyone's liking. As a disclaimer though, all the responses are long answer this time. If you would prefer not to spend time answering long questions, then you can check out my original thread, but if you're interested in giving long and in detail responses, this is for you! And once again, thanks in advance to everyone who chooses to fill this out, the feedback truly helps a great deal. I want to be able to make a game that all of you can enjoy, so I hope you stay tuned.

https://forms.gle/1N5oW54dB9bCrX8d6

Last edited:
    Back