• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Improvements you would like to see from X&Y?

Years
  • The way Stunfisk is in the BW games is amazing.
    The way Stunfisk is XY is such a downgrade.

Not that I suggest Stunfisk is amazing. Just, Stunfisk, yeah.

Years
  • Allow you to remove people who are looking for a specific Pokemon from the GTS. Or make it where you can't ask for special Pokemon (Or just remove the ban on trading special Pokemon over the GTS). I'm starting to get annoyed at having to go through tons of people asking for Diancie when I'm looking for legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Allow you to remove people who are looking for a specific Pokemon from the GTS. Or make it where you can't ask for special Pokemon (Or just remove the ban on trading special Pokemon over the GTS). I'm starting to get annoyed at having to go through tons of people asking for Diancie when I'm looking for legendaries.
    There needs to be a ban on impossible Pokemon and a way to filter out people asking for legendaries. You want to request a level 1 dragonite? Too bad~
    In fact, there should be a way to search for people requesting a specific Pokemon. Lets say you have a Hypno you want to get rid of. You want to complete your Pokedex but aren't looking for any one particular Pokemon. You could search for people who want a Hypno and can look to see if there's a Pokemon that's being offered that catches your eye. While Wondertrade is still awesome, this gives a better sense of fairness when you don't want a bunch of Scatterbugs.

Also they need to change how the 'requested level' mechanism works. I should be able to request a Pokemon from level 30-60, not be limited to Level 30-39.

Years
  • There needs to be a ban on impossible Pokemon and a way to filter out people asking for legendaries. You want to request a level 1 dragonite? Too bad~
    In fact, there should be a way to search for people requesting a specific Pokemon. Lets say you have a Hypno you want to get rid of. You want to complete your Pokedex but aren't looking for any one particular Pokemon. You could search for people who want a Hypno and can look to see if there's a Pokemon that's being offered that catches your eye. While Wondertrade is still awesome, this gives a better sense of fairness when you don't want a bunch of Scatterbugs.

Also they need to change how the 'requested level' mechanism works. I should be able to request a Pokemon from level 30-60, not be limited to Level 30-39.

I like the filtering Legendaries idea. There is already a filter for special Pokemon but it doesn't include the lesser Legendaries (Dogs, Birds, etc.). This would help quite a bit. I also agree with searching through more levels. Maybe like a 'From ____ To ____' kind of deal. Also searching through Pokemon people are looking for, like a reverse Seek Pokemon.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Just thought as well, would love to see the gen 4 chain shiny method make a come back, the buzz when you saw a shiny patch was unreal

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2015
    I would like to see an huge improvement in graphical performances.
    Pokemon XY has a hell of a lag (it goes like 10-15fps) when you play with the 3D on, in certain arenas, and with some Pokemons on the screen. Like Charizard, who has a big wings animation.
    It often gives me a bad headache when playing long sessions.

Unfortunately, from what I have experienced in the demo, the problem hasn't been fixed at all. :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    I was hoping that should the games get the day/night cycle from previous gens, that playing during night hours would be a little bit darker and more immersive. It seems like that has been addressed, the game looks absolutely beautiful in the night scenes that I have seen.

Back