• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] In case someone wants to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I play Pokémon X and in future Pokémon Sun. In case someone wants to add me to trade... here is my friend code:

4957-8112-2499

Name: Doragon. Hope to trade and battle alot with you guys

Also please put your Friend Code here so I can add you aswell.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    FC is 2509_6594_2157. I have some pokemon for trade if you are interested, and I would battle you if you would like. Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    FC is 2509_6594_2157. I have some pokemon for trade if you are interested, and I would battle you if you would like. Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    Thanks.

i have added youon my friends list, waiting for you adding me aswell.

Expecting some nice battles and trades with you.

Do you have any Generation VI games? (Will have Pokémon Sun soon as as said above)

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Thanks.

i have added youon my friends list, waiting for you adding me aswell.

Expecting some nice battles and trades with you.

Do you have any Generation VI games? (Will have Pokémon Sun soon as as said above)

Yes, I have XY and ORAS. I added you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    What pokemon do you have for trade?

Charmander, Squirtle, a Shiny Hypno (only Shiny) and a Rotom that I got from Wonder trade,

Game exclusive I got Staryu,, Pinsir, Hondour, Migthtyena, Lairon, Lileep, Anorith, Sawk, Swirlix, Clawitzer.

But since you have both versions I think it doesn't matter much to you

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Charmander, Squirtle, a Shiny Hypno (only Shiny) and a Rotom that I got from Wonder trade,

Game exclusive I got Staryu,, Pinsir, Hondour, Migthtyena, Lairon, Lileep, Anorith, Sawk, Swirlix, Clawitzer.

But since you have both versions I think it doesn't matter much to you

Are you looking for any pokemon? Do you have any legendaries? I would be interested in your anorith, and I might be interested in the houndour. If you have a HA houndour I would trade for it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Are you looking for any pokemon? Do you have any legendaries? I would be interested in your anorith, and I might be interested in the houndour. If you have a HA houndour I would trade for it.

I am very much looking for Pokémon that I can't get on X like Shellder Bulbasaur and Chespin are interesting aswell. Fossil Pokémon I would like to have in their fossilized state.

And yes I have legendaries: Xerneas, Zygarde, Moltress and Mewtwo only though.

Houndour doesn't have a hidden ability.

I have over 20 Claw Fossils so I might get a Anorith that might interest you.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I am very much looking for Pokémon that I can't get on X like Shellder Bulbasaur and Chespin are interesting aswell. Fossil Pokémon I would like to have in their fossilized state.

And yes I have legendaries: Xerneas, Zygarde, Moltress and Mewtwo only though.

Houndour doesn't have a hidden ability.

I have over 20 Claw Fossils so I might get a Anorith that might interest you.

I have a Phione, Manectrik, fennekin, charmander, and a lot of helioptiles for trade. I might have chespin too, I'll check. I'm intersted in the Xerneas or Moltres or any female preferably timid or brave anorith. Thanks!
    Edit: I have chespin and skrelp, and HA magikarp, eevee, another eevee, and a tentacool also.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Sorry formatted my 3ds and lost my friendslist. Can't understand how Nintendo allows that to happen. I really didn't know that formatting makes loose Friend codes and generates a new one for me.

Please add me again if you don't mind, my new Friend Code is 0018-5994-6620.

The Anorith I have is a serious Nature but I can check the other Claw Fossils.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Sorry formatted my 3ds and lost my friendslist. Can't understand how Nintendo allows that to happen. I really didn't know that formatting makes loose Friend codes and generates a new one for me.

Please add me again if you don't mind, my new Friend Code is 0018-5994-6620.

The Anorith I have is a serious Nature but I can check the other Claw Fossils.

Hi sorry for the late reply, would the chespin work for the Anorith? It's okay, the nature you listed is good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back