• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] In need of a few pokemon for X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I'm in need of a couple pokemon for my X version, I just started so I don't have much to trade but I might still have some interesting things on my plat version.

Here is what I need:

Flabebe (modest preferred)
    Pancham (adamant preferred)
    Ralts (modest preferred)
    Axew (Jolly or adamant preferred)
    Skrep (modest , sassy or relaxed)
    Tyrunt (adamant or jolly preferred)
    Goomy (modest)
    Noibat (timid)
    Larvitar (jolly or adamant)

Granted I don't need all of these but some may hello! I'll go through my plat version, I might be able to come up with some shinies or such for good IV versions of the above, thanks!

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    So I have the following shinies available :
    Charmander
    Meowth
    Piplup
    latias
    Azelf

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Daaang shiny Meowth... I can get you a modest Flabebe.
    Cool! I would also like some decent Ivs on that Flabebe for one of my shimies,

Ideally;
    24+/24+/24+/31/31/24+

I would be open to variations of course!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    I can give you a Modest Ralts in moon ball for your charmander. I have several boxes of them that I haven't checked IV yet but they should all have at least 4 max IV. Let me know if you are interested and I'll check for a good IV one.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I can give you a Modest Ralts in moon ball for your charmander. I have several boxes of them that I haven't checked IV yet but they should all have at least 4 max IV. Let me know if you are interested and I'll check for a good IV one.

That sounds good to me, let me know the Iv spread though :). Like i mentioned the shimies are on my plat versions :).

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    That sounds good to me, let me know the Iv spread though :). Like i mentioned the shimies are on my plat versions :).

Oh right =/ anyway you could transfer it to xy? If not, u could add me anyway and ill give u ralts for free. Found one with 6 iv btw :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back