• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In need of help

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2012
    Hello, My issue is that I have downloaded some of the pokemon hack roms here. I've read their reviews and want to test them out. But i have come up with a slight snag. The VisualBoy Advance I'm using doesn't recognized the rom file. Is there some way that I have to change the options of my VBA or is the another VBA type that can play the roms.

I have searched around for information on here and could not find any so now I asked for your advise. Please and Thank you.

POKE'WIN

It's Funny Cuz Its Not Me
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    Ok first you have to patch it if you already havnt there is a tutorial on wah how to do that.
    2nd:you have to switch it to save type to wellt he one after the first one.
    3rd:If your screen is turning red or white you will have to download it from somewhere else
    like 4shared or wah.
    And Last of all you might need the ini if not built in.
    oh and get the original rom.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Get the "ROM" which it is a hack of.
    Get Lunar IPS.
    Use Lunar IPS and apply the patch onto the ROM.

Then you can play.

Although, all this can be found with Google. xD

Back