• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] In need of Shiny Stone and Dawn Stone! (touchtrading pokemon with held items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChungusLord

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    This is a bit of an odd request, so bear with me please. Basically, I need to evolve my male kirlia and togetic with a dawn and shiny stone respectively. I do not have surf and have no intentions of waiting until the game is already halfway done to get gallade and togekiss if it is possible to get both pokemon beforehand. The only method I could think of after quitting my unreliable method of using a level 10 pickup pachirisu was via a somewhat complicated trade procedure...

If you are interested, here is how I currently plan on making this work:
    - I trade my failed pickup pachirisu holding an item of your choice to you for a pokemon of your choice holding a dawn stone (the pokemon is irrelevant, any will do)
    - I swap the dawn stone that your pokemon is holding for a second item of your choice. Meanwhile you swap the item pachirisu holds for a shiny stone
    - both pokemon are traded again with their new items

Other things I wish to note are:
    - Remember to tell me which two items you would like when you respond
    - Both items that you ask for must be obtainable immediately after beating the 2nd gym (without using pickup)
    - You must give a date and time that you want to commence trading at, preferably within 24 hours of your reply (include timezone)
    - There must be a reasonable time frame for me to obtain both of your items before trading
    - If I believe that I will be busy or otherwise unavailable to trade at the time you specify, I may ask for you to choose a different time to trade
    - Make sure that you have online membership before asking to trade

When I receive your reply and believe the time given to be acceptable, I will send you a link code to the union room where we will trade.

*** Edit: forgot to mention that this is for Pokemon BDSP***

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    This is a bit of an odd request, so bear with me please. Basically, I need to evolve my male kirlia and togetic with a dawn and shiny stone respectively. I do not have surf and have no intentions of waiting until the game is already halfway done to get gallade and togekiss if it is possible to get both pokemon beforehand. The only method I could think of after quitting my unreliable method of using a level 10 pickup pachirisu was via a somewhat complicated trade procedure...

If you are interested, here is how I currently plan on making this work:
    - I trade my failed pickup pachirisu holding an item of your choice to you for a pokemon of your choice holding a dawn stone (the pokemon is irrelevant, any will do)
    - I swap the dawn stone that your pokemon is holding for a second item of your choice. Meanwhile you swap the item pachirisu holds for a shiny stone
    - both pokemon are traded again with their new items

Other things I wish to note are:
    - Remember to tell me which two items you would like when you respond
    - Both items that you ask for must be obtainable immediately after beating the 2nd gym (without using pickup)
    - You must give a date and time that you want to commence trading at, preferably within 24 hours of your reply (include timezone)
    - There must be a reasonable time frame for me to obtain both of your items before trading
    - If I believe that I will be busy or otherwise unavailable to trade at the time you specify, I may ask for you to choose a different time to trade
    - Make sure that you have online membership before asking to trade

When I receive your reply and believe the time given to be acceptable, I will send you a link code to the union room where we will trade.

I can help you
    what do you have to offer?

ChungusLord

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    I can offer any item from either the areas of the grand underground accessible immediately after the 2nd gym or areas above ground accessible at the same time. Just name 2 items and I will tell you if I can get them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    I can offer any item from either the areas of the grand underground accessible immediately after the 2nd gym or areas above ground accessible at the same time. Just name 2 items and I will tell you if I can get them.

and for pokemon?

ChungusLord

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    I have almost no valuable items as of right now. But as I said, I will search for the items you want before the trade begins.
    I have potions, super potions, antidotes, paralyze heals, pokeballs, X items, berries, repels, escape ropes, honey, silver powder, and LOTS of tms.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    I have almost no valuable items as of right now. But as I said, I will search for the items you want before the trade begins.
    I have potions, super potions, antidotes, paralyze heals, pokeballs, X items, berries, repels, escape ropes, honey, silver powder, and LOTS of tms.

do you have pokemon diamond or pearl?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back