• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen in need of slight help.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ok,it could just me being inpastiont,but here it is...:
    Ok,I have all eevee's on my team in crystal.All ov them are evolved exsept two.One I want to stay as an eevee,and the other's going to be a vaporeon.All the others are evolved as different evolutions,Umbreon,Jolteon,ect.
    So,I get the Trully the fishers number.he's suppost to give me a water stone.I think he did before,and I'm not sure what I did with it.Anyway,He's suppost to give me anther one...the people who I got the fire stone and thunderstone from kept giveing me more and more of them ever once in a while until I got rid of their number.I kept tullys...he still hasn't given me anther water stone...
    Anther question too...when I start my ruby verson,it says the interal battery has run dry,so time based events no longer occer...what's that mean?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    chichimi said:
    Ok,it could just me being inpastiont,but here it is...:
    Ok,I have all eevee's on my team in crystal.All ov them are evolved exsept two.One I want to stay as an eevee,and the other's going to be a vaporeon.All the others are evolved as different evolutions,Umbreon,Jolteon,ect.
    So,I get the Trully the fishers number.he's suppost to give me a water stone.I think he did before,and I'm not sure what I did with it.Anyway,He's suppost to give me anther one...the people who I got the fire stone and thunderstone from kept giveing me more and more of them ever once in a while until I got rid of their number.I kept tullys...he still hasn't given me anther water stone..
    I think it happens ar a random time and I think there is a limit. I tried the same thing once with a thunderstone. I think.
    chichimi said:
    Anther question too...when I start my ruby verson,it says the interal battery has run dry,so time based events no longer occer...what's that mean?
    I thying your game on Pokemon Colessum. That may work.ink it has something to do with the Berry Progam. Try pla

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ok,I'll try the ruby thing..
    The only thing with the crystal is that I'v been playing it for over two years and nothings happend...Sometimes he'll call me down to battel,but nothing happend oer than that.

Years
    chichimi said:
    ok,I'll try the ruby thing..
    The only thing with the crystal is that I'v been playing it for over two years and nothings happend...Sometimes he'll call me down to battel,but nothing happend oer than that.
    Same thing with me. But the thing is, the whole Crystal thing also is the same with R/S with the clock stopping. It occurs over time that people stop giving you stones. So if you want a Vaporeon, trade with a friend, or use a game shark code.

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    Originally Posted by chichimi: Anther question too...when I start my ruby verson,it says the interal battery has run dry,so time based events no longer occer...what's that mean?

Means berries won't grow, people who give you berries day after day won't, that kind of thing.

I got a dry internal battery after I dropped the game I was playing in the bath ( dont' ask! :embarrass )I had to dry the whole lot , consloe and cartridge, on a radiator. That was when I got the dry internal battery message come up. What I did was give the console a thorough charge up, with cartridge intact, and haven't had a problem since.

If you've got a mate who has FR or LG, get him or her to help you link up and use the berry glitch patch: that might help too.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Bill's dad will also give you a WAter Stone when you show him a specific Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    dats true...u have to show Bill's dad de pokemon dat he mention...den he wil give u those evolving stone....cheer up!

Back