• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Search Of Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Story: Long Time Ago, There Was An Forest. In That Forest, Many Pok?mon Lived Happily There. But One Day In The Summer...The Forest Did Burn In An Heat Wave.Every Pok?mon Escaped. Many Pok?mon Din't Survive... Little Baby Pok?mon Lost Their Parents. You Must Be One Of Those Pokemon And Find Your Parents.

Form:

Name:
    Pok?mon(No Legends And Must Be First Evolutions Of Pok?mon) :
    Appereance:
    How You Lost Your Parents:
    Personality:

Here Is Mine

Name:Shine
    Pok?mon:Aron
    Appereance:Normal Aron, But Has Got Green Scar In His Metal Armor
    How You Lost Your Parents:Shine And His Parent Were Searching For Food. Then Shine And His Parents Saw Pok?mon, Which Ran Way From Fire. Shine Scared And Ran Away From His Parents And Got Lost.
    Personality:Calm And Friendly.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Erm... come on now One Winged Angel... that wasn't too nice to say. Perhaps you can explain what you mean by that in a constructive way? -_-

Ultimate Latios, I think that what OWA's trying to say is that your plot is a little short and very open. The best RP's have plots that are rich and descriptive. Your's is a bit on the short side and it's not really in complete sentences either.

Perhaps if you add a little more to it, people will join it. ^-^

Also, I suggest adding "Personality" to your forms. I don't really understand why people don't put that as a sign-up requirement.... It makes people think a little more in-depth about the character they will be.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Okay ^^ I'll Put Personality To The Form ^^ I Will Put Something More To The Plot Too ^^

And Somebody, Please Join!

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Name: Brutus
    Pokemon: Sneasel
    Appearence: Darker than normal, has two red feathers, one is ripped
    How you lost your parents: Our house was set aflame and my parents died trying to save me.
    Personality: Very iggnorant, and picky, doesn't like being too nice. Ever since his parents died, hes not t3h same:shocked:

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Name: Julietta
    Pok?mon: Bellsprout
    Appereance: Medium green with a darker face area.
    How You Lost Your Parents: My parents were forced to leave back to the house to look for other in need children.
    Personality: Is often found healing the best she can, but it often looks like she can't do anything right.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Think We Can Start Now ^^

--------------------------------

It Was A Beatifull Day. Shine And His Parents Were Searching For Food In Forest. Then Shine Saw Pok?mon Running Away From Something. "Why Those Pok?mon Are Running Away?" I Said. Then A Tree Crashed To Ground In Front Of Me. I Panicked And Ran To Forest. I Ran And Ran...I Ran For Many Hours And Then I Stopped. "W-where Am I..." I Said. I Looked Around But I Didn't See Anything. Then I Saw Two Glowing Red Eyes In An Tree. " W-Who's There?" Shine Said.

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    Name:Sikono
    Pok?mon(No Legends And Must Be First Evolutions Of Pok?mon) : Pichu
    Appereance: Umm... Looks exactly like a normal average Pichu. His ear has a little scar though, and a burn on the foot, that kinda hurts his walking.
    How You Lost Your Parents: They got separated when a pidgeot accedently picked up Pichu and the pidgeot flew over the flames, and threw him closeby the burning forest, away from his parents. Alive or dead, nobody knows.
    Personality:Outgoing, and also has a happy go lucky additude. But at times when he hears of anything related to his mom and dad, he gets emotional.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Already Started. Can Someone Now Continue ^^ Here Is The Thing I Posted.

---------------------
    It Was A Beatifull Day. Shine And His Parents Were Searching For Food In Forest. Then Shine Saw Pok?mon Running Away From Something. "Why Those Pok?mon Are Running Away?" I Said. Then A Tree Crashed To Ground In Front Of Me. I Panicked And Ran To Forest. I Ran And Ran...I Ran For Many Hours And Then I Stopped. "W-where Am I..." I Said. I Looked Around But I Didn't See Anything. Then I Saw Two Glowing Red Eyes In An Tree. " W-Who's There?" Shine Said.

Last edited:

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    Sikono, a pichu , ran straight across the forest, afraid of the horrible sound he heard. His instincts told him not to worry. He heard the sound before, trees falling. Hes heard them alot, but he could never get used to it sinse that fateful day. He ran, away from the sound, and bumped into trees and pokemon. He finally, ran to a clearing, where he found an aron. " Hi! Whats your name! " Sikono asked to the aron. " My name is Sikono! "

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    Sikono jumped around everywhere as he said " Do you wanna go play? Its gonna be fun! " Pichu said. " Don't worry. Nothing bads gonna happen. " he said as he pulled on the aron.

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Her eyes slowly looked around again, the forest was something...right? The forest had been burning when she had last remembered anything. "O...where.." They were gone. She felt tears leave onto the stems of her body, and she cried her heart out.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    "Let's Play Later.", I Said To Pichu. "There Is Somebody Crying In That Tree." "Should We Go See Who It Is? Perhaps It's An Lost Pokemon Too."

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    " I dunno. " he said softly, remembering his parents. " You go check. I'll go find some more lost pokemon. Lets meet back here. Ok? " Sikono said as he walked away, trying to hold his tears from falling while in view of Shine.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Shine Walked Towards The Tree And Climbed Up. He Saw Bellsprout, Crying. "Who Are You And Why Are You So Sad?" Shine Asked

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    The little Pichu went as far as he thought he had to go and said " Mom. Dad. Why did you have to leave me? " He said as he cried his little heart out. He didn't cry loudly, just sobbed quietly, hoping nobody could hear. " God. Please help my mom and dad find me eventually. Please " He said as he cried. When he was done praying, he walked back to the same sopt he left from.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back