• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Search Of Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    Name: nick
    Pok?mon : swablu
    Appereance: just a plain swablu...with a red necklace
    How You Lost Your Parents: they suddenly flew away and disapeared in the cluod's
    Personality: calm, and friendly...but if you saw anything bout my parent's then your dead! i can't fly yet.

----------------------------
    nick was watching as the cloud's pass by...."why did u leave me?...mom...dad...."
    I floated over a few bushes and chrashed into a pichu. "ow srry, i really am..."
    but i saw that the pichu's eyes where all wet "oops did i hurt you?!"

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "yeah sure, but they flew away...and i can't fly...and you can't either, i see. you 'don't have wing's or something" i walked to pichu and gave him an oran berry.
    "there that shall make the pain less. so when do we go?"
    *a stantler jump over the bushes with a wounded tediurssa on his back*
    " i think we must go soon" i said startled " i don't think this is a safe place for us without our parent's"

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    " Umm, I'm fine. " Pichu said as he wiped his tears. " I'm not hurt physically. " he said as he gave back the oran berry.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    "Nice To Meet You Julietta. My Name Is Shine. Let's Go Meet My Friend." Shine Said And Climbed Down. "Now Where Is Sikono?" Shine Said.

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    " Here! " Sikono said as he plastered a grin on his face forcefully. " I dunno when were leaving. Should we look for more people? " Sikono asked the group around him.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    "You Found More Lost Pok?mon? That's Great! I Also Found This Bellsprout From That Tree. She's Name Is Julietta." Shine Said. "I Think We Should Go Now To Search Our Parents." Shine Said And Walked Deeper To The Forest.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "may the love for our parent's guide us to there position" i said sobbing.
    *thinking*: " i really hope i'll find them..."
    *still sadly looking up too the cloud's*
    "sign" i said.
    *Sikono noticed my action's.*

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    "Let's Go! It's Getting Late And We Must Build Shelter." I Said To Sikono And Swablu. I Walked Deeper To The Forest And Found Spot With No Trees. "Hmm...This Can Be Good Spot To Make A Shelter..." Suddenly Three Poochyenas Jumped Out Of Bush. They Looked Angry And They Were Ready To Attack. Poochyenas Jumped Towards Me And Used Bite. "Help..." Shine Said And Fainted.

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    " that was close. " Sikono said as he sighed. " Hey. Lets go now, before the wake up. " Sikono then, walked into the brushes. " AHH!! " Sikono said as he ran out, screaming. " I saw 3 poochyennas walking towards here! " he screamed.

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    On arrival, Julietta quickly tried to use her vines. She didn't know why she knew how to use them much, but she only knew it could save them from being hurt. {3 more are coming?}

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Shine Tried To Stand Up And Use Take Down To One Of The Poochyenas. He Jumoed Towards One But It Jumped Out Of The Way.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Did Use Take Down To One Of The Poochyenas, And It Was Critical Hit. Poochyena Crashed Against Tree And Fainted. "Ugh...We Should Go Away...We Can't Win Them All..." Shine Said. Then I Saw When Julietta's Vine Whip Hit To One On The Poochyenas And It Fainted. "Or Perhaps We Can Win...Only One To Go..." Shine Said.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "should i sing him to sleep again?" i asked
    " ok everybody cover your ears!" i yelled
    * i sang a song and the poochy fell asleep again*
    "and again i saved the day!" i whisper'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back