• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Search Of Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Used Take Down To The Sleeping Poochyena And It Fainted. "Now We Have To Leave...This Place Is Dangerous." "Nick? Can You Fly And See, If There's Any Nice Places To Sleep?" Shine Said.

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    She was tired too, the vine whip attacks had taken a lot out of her body. She leaned towards the ground and waited for a place to be said as safe to sleep in.

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    "Huh? I can climb trees... But what good would that do? " Pichu asked questioningly. He felt embarressed he ran away from the fight and the rest faught. He had a long way to go if he wanted to be stronger.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    "Hm? Did You Hear That?" Shine Said And Walked To Deeper To The Forest. There Was An Lake. "Hey! Come Here!" Shine Said.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "yay a lake!, let's go for a swim!" i said.
    nick approached the shoreline, and was frightend by the figure in the water he suddenly saw.
    "wait guys! i think something's in there!" i said scared.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Shine Ran Towards The Lake. "Hmm...I Don't See Anything..." Shine Said. "Perhaps It Was An Gyarados But It's Gone Now..." Shine Said. "Well It's Getting Very Late. Let's Sleep Here." Shine Said, And Started To Sleep.

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Julietta took the chance to move her body towards the water soaking it up in her floral type body. Sleep slowly moved to creep onto her small form as she fell back.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    As the pokemon slept,
    There was a sudden rumbling. There was a gigantic splash, and a scarred gyarados rose from the water. RWOAAARRRR!!! The four pokemon came out dodging the attacks, but no matter what the gyarados wouldn't faint. In a striking blow he fainted Sikono.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    "Ungh... That Gyaraos Is Too Powerfull! I Don't Know Why It Attacked Us. Something Scared It. Now We Must Run Away." Shine Said And Picked Up Sikono.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    The gyarados was too quick. He went forward aput them in wrap with his extremely large body. There was a loud screech. Out of a bush appeared an odd sneasel. He leaped & slashed the gyarados, painfully the gyarados dropped them to the ground. (he is at the edge of the water)Before he got them he pushed them to safety. The gyarados roared with rage at the sneasel. He hissed back and the gyarados dissappeared. " Hmpth.. What was that? I'm Brutus." He said to the group.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    "...I'm Shine. We Tried To Sleep But That Gyarados Attacked. Thanks For Saving Us..." Shine Said To Brutus.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Yeah, whatever. Just try not to look so embrassing next time, ok? -_-;

NOT IN THE RPG:try not to take this seriously. it is becuase he is rude and a showoff. and a little mean.

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    "Hmph. Do Not Be So Mean. You Saved Our Lifes. Thanks" Shine Said. Shine Tackled At Sneasel And Hit.

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    " Er. What happened? " Sikono said as he stood up. " Did i faint AGAIN? " Pichu said angrily. " Why do i always have to be the victim? Why am I so weak? " Pichu shouted. Then, he said " The next enemy I see, I'm not gonna faint again! " Pichu said.

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Have you ever felt like you were in a total daze even awake? Well, that was what Julietta felt like the entire time. "Oh...what happened?" Her roots were stun with a few bite marks, but the area looked much wetter than when she had been sleeping?

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "GREAT...i'm soaking wet, and stuck on a tree branch with a headache, thanks to that stupid gyarados!" nick said irritated....as he looked around, he saw a tree with many light's blinking in it, and a plain off gras before it.
    " now that's better, a ..hopefully safer place for them to sleep..." nick said reliefed
    " hey sneasel caracter, shut your trap, i need to say something!...." * bruce became a bit angry* " errrrr....anyway ...behind those bushes there a grass spot! and don't worry about me! i'll sleep on this branch!" nick said, screaming his guts out because he was talking to them from a very tall and a bit far place.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Its Brutus, ok King of the whining? Brutus slid his foot forward like he was about to attack, but he was just fooling, Nick gulped, Brutus laughed. He took a closer look at that blink lighted tree, and was fascinated.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back