• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Search Of Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "ok that was scary, anyway...time to sleep now" nick lied down on the branch.with his wing's covered around his body like a blanket. "good night my friend's" nick whispered

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    Well lets get to bed everyone. Its late. What are you guys doing anyways? Just traveling? No one answered all were asleep. Brutus sat up stiffly by the fire all night.

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    As Sikono slept, he had a nightmare. He was running. Running from a big red light. He saw his parents, beside him. " Mom! Dad! Your alive! I'm soo glad. " Sikono said as he cried. Then, flames came from all directions except one, and the parents ran ahead, while the little pichu was left behind. "MOM? DAD? " the little pichu yelled as he got ingulfed in flames. The pichu, suddenly screamed when he awoke from his slumber, and then, without knowing it, gave out a huge jolt of electricity when screaming.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    *the jolt struck nick while sleeping*
    "w.w.where d..d..did that came f..f..from?" nick asked shocked
    nick was feeling weaker and he couldn't move, he was paralyzed by the thundershock.
    "help! somebody help!" he screamed, wakin up a few pokemon in the forest.

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
    " Huh? " Sikono said drowsily. " I guess I had a bad dream. " he said as he looked at everyone, affected by the thundershock. " I'm sorry. " Sikono said as he bowed. " I have a paralyze heal in my bag somewhere. " Sikono said as he took off his blue bag made of leaves and some of his homemade paint, and took out a tiny bottle that had the label Paralyze heal, " This should last for everyone. I have more, since I usually shock myself and sometimes get paralyzed. But I guess I didn't this time ." the pichu said with a sweat drop coming down.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Shine Woke Up And Shouted. " Oh No... Look!" Shine Looked To The Forest. He Saw When Many Pokemon In There Ran Away From Something. "They Are Running Away From Something... But What It Is?" Then I Saw Flames In Forest...

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    {More Flames?} Her eyes turned towards the flames and looked at the images of her parents pushing her away. There was nothing she could do, right? Maybe she could just burn like her parents most likely did.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    nick saw the fire, to and he saw the cause: a bunch of magmar and magby where burning down the forest. " Guys!, it's a few magmar and magby making trouble!, there making the fire"
    Nick floated down and almost landed untop of jullietta.
    *you can hear in the distance: "maaaaagmaaar!"*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back