• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen In serious need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika?

PokéNovice
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    WELL

The thing is, i really fu-d up and lvld mainly my pachirisu =w=... and i've been at the elite 4 for the pst 2 months trying to beat them, then I traded my lvl 73 celebi to my white version so i could get zorua, before i was getting to the pokemon master, BUT now i am really screwed with only a
    lvl 58 pachirisu, lvl 38 bronzong, lvl 50 dialga, lvl 45 machoke, lvl 36 clefairy, and lvl 33 snover as my best pokemon, SO...
    if anyone has anything they'd like to trade or advice that could help me, I'd love you forever
    I'll definately give the pokemon back if you trust me with it as soon as i beat the elite 4, it will be back with in like 30 minutes >w<, but obviously it's stupid to trust really good or rare things with a complete stranger, so DONT unless you are really trusting, give me something you love.
    I'm only asking for a temporary trade of something a high enough level to help me get past these people... I'll design you a signature like mine in return, custom pokemon sprites of your choosing and all o.e... (best i can offer since i dont know you in real life and cant draw :c... but actually making pokemon to maple sprites is really hard and most people can't or don't have the patience to do it, If that helps >w<
    Please? +n+

giles863

Geodude Expert
    Years
    I can trade you anything you need. And I don't ask for anything for them. A Magikarp will do. PM me and I can set up a time to trade...

Shadowcat15

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    hehe lol

go catch a sneasle get the rasor claw from victor road then give it to sneasle and after you have weavile give it 10 protien and carbos then take on the league you will win
    weavile (50)
    Attack (156)
    speed (166)
    faint attack (didnt get razor claw b4 38)
    aerial ace
    ice beam
    brick break

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Honestly, your team isn't all that bad. It's very well capable of taking down the Elite Four in these games. If anything, all you need to do is put in a little effort and train them some more so they can learn some better moves and be at a stronger level than they are now. However, if you're still looking for someone willing to lend your their Pokémon for this task, then I'd suggest asking in the Quick Trade Thread. If you'd like to get help improving your current team though, then you can try asking in the In-Game Team Help sub-forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back