• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

in the show

Years
    Hey i was just wondering what type of pokemon do you hope to see ash capture? personally i'd like for him to catch a new eletric pokemon as well as another dragon and a really cool water pokemon, its pretty obvious that he's going to get one or two of the starters most likely the grass because that's pretty much his style

what do you guys think

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Hey I was just wondering what type of pokémon do you hope to see Ash capture? Personally I'd like for him to catch a new eletric pokémon as well as another dragon and a really cool water pokemon, its pretty obvious that he's going to get one or two of the starters most likely the grass because that's pretty much his style

what do you guys think

Wrong section, alos i think you-should explore around here before making new threads.

Back