• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Your Worst Nightmare

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    What's the worst nightmare you can remember, and do you often have terrible nightmares? I have a lot of nightmares where, say, a tsunami is coming or a volcano is erupting or an avalanche happens and I get this wholly TERRIBLE feeling of impending doom that I can't escape...that i'm going to die..
    I have nightmares abnormally often, about every other night.

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i dont have many nightmares probably one evry 5 months, one time where i woke up sweatin and was so scared
    My nightmare: I was sitting up in bed just like normal, it was as if id woken in the night.. and hen this woman came to my side and just stared at me..it was so scary ill neva 4get that, it seemed so real

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg...I get nightmares from time to time. >>; One time I dreamt that I was at work and everything was alright..but all of the sudden...a hurricane came! ;; No warnings or anything...no knew about it. Everything got blown away. It was so scary. >< And also I dreamt that my computer as affected by a bad virus! I couldn't get rid of the virus and my computer died. ;; Meaning I couldn't do anything to save it...I lost everything.

Omg...those are the scarest nightmares I came across. I have more too.

PlantAKiss

&#9829;Wired!...Ollie Bean
    Years

I hate anything scary, so as you can imagine I also dislike nitemares. One that is branded in my mind is whenever I was younger; I had a dream that my entire house was lite up with just candles and I walked into my living room and behind the glass front door (which was just solid glass, nothing fancy) there was a black lady standing/leaning against it staring at me with cuts and wounds all over her body and she was just bleeding against the door. Eek! I don't like to think about it that much. ;;

Years
    Well, I had one recently. I posted this in my livejournal:

We were in a bar, and then we walked home (instead of driving). There was this troublemaker outside. He stabbed us with needles and chased us around. We ran into a house that looked like our one in Misawa on the outside. Then we had to call the Police. It was kinda freaky, yet kinda scary. o_O; Too much sugar for me or something. XD
    I also remember someone breaking in the window. ._.;

As for the second part... I don't usually have nightmares. Maybe once a month? I'm not quite sure. I don't keep track of dreams. ^^;

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    In mine, usually tornados are destroying the countryside, or i get my head blown off by some psycho.
    Once I had a dreambthat my family was moving and we hired moving men. I didn't trust them, and sure enough, one of them was armed. I think I woke up when he blew my head off...

Years
    Worst Nightmare, eh? ...tch, must've been tha one where I was tryin' ta wake up and kept wakin' up but everytime I did I was still just asleep... tch, pretty soon I became fully aware in it too an' started panickin' cause I couldn't wake up. O.=.O;;;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Well,the worst I've had...is my hair getting ruined! j/k

The real worse one happens to me every so often,so I can't really tell.It's quite daily in my life.But I don't feel comfortable posting it here,sorry ;~;

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Worst nightmare was wen I drempt me and my sis were in a videogame-like scenario. and we had to adventure o rescue our mother. but by the time we reached the end she had urned into a music box and was never able to live again. I woke up crying. --

I only have nightmare when under stress.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hmm.... My arms, and legs wore being torn apart, and these weird eyeball dollies were trying to eat my head;;;;

Lord Jacek

The Greatest Superhero
    Years
    Once i was in the army and i was the best there ever was so then i was sent to Iraq. So i was sent to kill Saddam Hussain and i was set up to snipe him and out of nowhere this clown comes, kills my team and then picks me up by my neck and blows my head off with a shotgun. Btw clowns scare the crap out of me. I was at my cousins when this happened and he said that i was screaming so loud everyone in the house woke up. And i was sweating like crazy.

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
    Years
    Well, mine would be part reality and nightmare, I had a nightmare where a ghost intruded my dreams.

Call this redundant but I was dreaming in my dream (really!), but here is the story behind it. When i woke up in my dream I couldn't move, then I had this cold sensation. i looked at my side and I saw a ghost floating by my side . I tried not to look but it was forcing me to, I tried to speak but words wouldn't come out. Then i tried to twitch my toes like most people say when your having nightmares and I woke up for real this time. I was all sweaty and I still have the same cold sensation like it was real. I prayed the Lord's prayer and went back to sleep.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Just last night, I dreamed that me and my family were on a vacation to Africa..and we got wiped out my a huge tsunami. Last night I had a dream about San Francisco getting wiped out by one. Think it means anything? ;-;

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    To be honest, I haven't had much nightmares, but the worst one is probaly the one where I was running around in a very cheap looking 3D world and a big, black figure was chasing me, I fell and woke up o_O

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    the nightmare was that i was in the matrix, and i wasin the matrix
    i was neo, you may think its all good but neo didnt survive, i woke up in a cold sweat needing the toilet
    and when i was finished agent smith came out of the bog and killed me O.o

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Ugh, my dream a few nights made me so scared, when I woke up from it I was shaking violently and screaming...so I guess it should be a "night terror". I was in this dark, empty room... no one was there then this really scary face showed up out of nowhere and (instead of ripping out my innards XD)pointed a gun on my forehead I knocked the gun out of it's hand and puched it as hard as I could in the mouth, it got back the gun and shot me...WHY DO I ALWAYS DIE?!XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I used to have a morbid fear of fire, especially uncontained fire. I'd often have horrible nightmares where I wouldn't be able to get away from it, or where we'd only just make it away and... yeah. My worst nightmares would have been this weekend, actually, but they're very personal, and I don't want anyone to know about them.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    The most terrible nightmare I had was when I dreamed my family had died, very scary, it was a long time ago though,

I don't really have nightmares, or dreams for that matter, very often. I think I just don't remember them. To me dreams and nightmares are irrelevant, they have no meaning to me.

Back