• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inaccessible map when it was made connected

ReVaN777

Creator of Pokemon Titanium
Years
  • hello PC, today i have come to you with this problem. i have added a new map and i have it connected with my other maps in connection.txt and also through editor and it won't let me into the map. then i says f it so i made an event that transfers player to the map, and now i get this error

---------------------------
    Pokemon Titanium
    Script 'Interpreter' line 512: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `unlock' for nil:NilClass
    OK

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    Is the option "Snap Edges" enabled in metadata? I think you can't have edges snapped if the maps are connected.

Seth Pegasus

Creator of Pokemon: The Conspiracy.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Since I'm not good at scripting, all I can offer is advise. What I would do is trouble shoot. Go to the connection.txt and delete the map connection. Then go to the editor again and connect the map. If you still get an error, try connecting it to another map as a test only. This will determine if there is an error with the map connection you are trying to make.

After you do that, I say open rpgmaker and force compile the game to play test it just in case. Hopefully that will tell you something. Also delete that transfer player event you made. Maybe the player is encountering a bad tile or something, causing the new error.

Hopefully someone with some scripting knowledge will be able to help you further. Add some pictures of the map connections as it may help us, help you.

Back