• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Plateau Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    It's okay. Just watch out next time. Also whenever you're out of character put OoC in bold before your post. :) I'll make an OOC thread soon for this kind of chat...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Zac smiled as he looked up at the Professor who was giving a speech about how to use the Pokedex and Pokeballs he had handed out to each of them, but Zac wasn't listening. He had to many thoughts racing through his mind.

I wonder which Pokemon I got? I wonder how hard this adventure will be? I wonder if I'll meet anyone I'll have a wonderful time with? Maybe I'll even make myself a girlfriend... All these thoughts raced through Zac's mind. He couldn't help but wonder if he would meet a special someone on this journey.

"...and that concludes my explanation to all of you. Have a wonderful and safe time on your journey." Oak finished. Zac clipped his Pokeballs on to his belt, slipped his Pokedex in to his pocket, and raced out the door. So many new wonders to deal with, and all of them were now open to Zac.

Zac took off his new partner's Pokeball and tossed it in to the air. In a blinding white flash a yellow mouse, with a long tail, and red cheeks appeared. Zac took out his Pokedex and pressed a blue button and scanned it.

Species: Pikachu, the electric mouse Pokemon.
    Entry: If it looses crackling power from the electric pouches on its cheeks, it is being wary.

Zac smiled at the Pikachu and bent down. He smiled as the little mouse looked up at him and blinked a few times. Zac stuck out his hand and placed it on the mouse's head, only to be surprisingly shocked by the little mouse. Zac quickly recoiled his hand as he noticed his hair was sticking up on end.

He looked around and saw a small little stream nearby. He returned the little mouse and walked over to the stream. Once he got to the stream, he placed his hands in the water and then started rubbing his hair back down to the normal way its supposed to look. Zac sat staring at the stream, hoping the Pikachu would be a bit nicer to him.

END

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Ooc: That's alright Dawns Hat, I changed my post so it would fit in with something else. I figured you were typing at the same time I was.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Max narrowed his eyes as the small flying pokemon, Pidgey, cooed slightly as it raised its wings in preparation as Squirtle face off against it. "Squirtle, Tackle!" he snarled as quickly as he could.

"Suii!" Squirtle gushed, tail flailing back as it ran on stubby legs in an attempt to bash the small flying type face down into the dirt.

"Pidy pi!" Pidget cawed, finally taking flight and flapping its wings to bring up a monstrous Sand Attack.

"Suui," Squirtle grumbled angrily as it closed its eyes and ran blindly forward, arms and tail flailing about. Then, to Max's surprise, the small turtle pokemon burst through the wall of sand and managed to bash right into a surprise Pidgey.

"Pyui!" Pidgey cawed, flapping around on the ground on its back as Squirtle lay atop the pokemon, flailing about on his own stomach.

"Squirtle, stop fooling around!" Max told his pokemon in exasperation.

"Squuir!" Squirtle wailed as it finally got away on all fours with Pidgey hovering over and Tackling its shell in retaliation.

Max sighed. "Squirtle, just Tackle back!"

Blinking, almost as if he hadn't even thought of that, Squirtle jumped and slammed its large head right into Pidgey's smaller body, sending it skidding across the ground where it tried to gain control. "Squir!" Squirtle exclaimed happily, proud of its achievment.

"It's not over yet," Max told Squirtle as Pidgey came back, face enraged as it once again dove at Squirtle. "Dodge and use Tackle!"

"Turt!" Squirtle spat, jumping to the side and bounded away on all fours, being able to move at a much faster speed than just on two. "Tuu," Squirtle said happily as Pidgey soared past. Using this chance, Squirtle lunged.

"Piui!" Pidgey cawed cockily and it flashed Squirtle a mocking smirk as it quickly rose high into the air and away from Squirtle's attack. Squirtle glared right back, wishing for the pokemon to lower itself so that he could prove he was a fighter to Max.

Max watched from the distace, impatience evident on his scowl. He was a boy of action, and this waiting around was just plain irritating. "Squirtle, taunt it so that it'll come down!"

Grin full of mischief, Squirtle called up at Pidgey. "Suirtl!"

Pidgey cocked its head at Squirtle. "Piu?"

"Squuuuirtle," Squirtle called as it stuck its tongue out and waved its butt at Pidgey cockily.

"Piiu!" Pidgey cawed angrily as it narrowed its wings and dove, beak poised.

"That's it!" Max shouted excitedly. "Tackle!"

"Turtle!" Squirtle shouted joyously, jumpiing forward as well. Eyes narrowing, Squirtle quickly tucked its head into its shell, just as the two collided so that while Pidgey was bashed away with much pain involved, Squirtle was safely hidden in the confines of its shell. "Squirt," Squirtle said happily as it landed on the ground with just a slight a grunt and a large grin as Pidgey landed right across from it, unconcious but occasionally twitching.

"First battle success," Max said rather simply.

"Squirt..." Squirtle said with a slight slump of the shoulders.

"Alright, let's go and kick some more butt!" Max said a sudden excitement.

Feeling a bit better, Squirtle said, "Squirtle!" with a happy and eager laugh as the two began to walk closer to the first town.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Ah! You can post without me replying to it. I missed it though, so sorry. I'll read it right away!

Okay, I read it: Zac obtained a Lv. 5 Pikachu! Zac obtained a Pokedex! Zac obtained 5x Pokeballs!

Alysa

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Nine began to cry, her Vee was in bad shape, and she tried to run to the pokemon center as fast as she could. Her sides ached from where the Pidgey struck her and she couldn't run any farther.

"Oh Vee!" Tears poured on her pokemon.

As she neared Viridian City she could see the Pokemon Center dead ahead. She forced herself to run the last bit and then burst through the doors.

"Nurse! Nurse! Please! Help my Vee!" cried Nine with desperation.

"Oh my, What happened to it?" asked the Nurse.

"We battled a Trainer and the trainer, attacked after Vee went down." replied Nine, whose head was now spinning. She began breathing harder.

"I'll do what I can for her, as for you, you don't look so good yourself. I'm Nurse Joy, and you are?"

"I'm Nine" and that was all she said before she collapsed in a heap on the Pokemon center floor, from exaustion.

Alysa

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Ooc: Thank-you. I was about to re-edit it since I didn't think that the Drama would be good right in the beginning, but I thought it would show how much the Trainer and the Pokemon bonded after they met.

Ie. Vee defending Nine, when the Trainer wanted to battle, and Nine defencing Vee from going into critical conditon.

Trainers and Pokemon must work together.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Oh...ok well then here is my Second post!

Chapter 1 Pt. 2:

Zac looked around the first route. Seeing as how most of the trainers had already left, Zac was wondering what to do now...he had started a bit late compared to everyone else...

Pikachu waddled alongisde Zac's side, looking straight ahead, or looking away from Zac. Zac sighed and lowered his head...this was going to be a looooong journey if him and Pikachu didn't get along together.

Suddenly, the bushes rustled and a small tan bird popped out. Zac took out his Pokedex and scanned it.

Species: Pidgey, the tiny bird Pokemon.
    Entry: It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back.

Zac smiled as he clipped the Pokedex shut and Pikachu eagerly wadled out on to the battlefield in front of the Pidgey. Zac wondered if this would be easy or not, as the Pidgey was just looking around, seemingly not to notice Zac or Pikachu.

"Pikachu use Thundershock!" Zac shouted.

Pikachu's fur began to glisten a bright yellow color, his fur dazzling with electricity. Pidgey turned around at the yell and saw Pikachu getting ready to shock him. He quickly flew in to the air, but was zapped and shot down just as quick. Pidgey quickly shot back to his feet and quickly kicked up a spray of sand, and it landed in Pikachu's eyes.

Pikachu coughed and rubbed his eyes frantically, trying to get the sand out. Pidgey then slammed himself in to Pikachu, knocking him to the ground. Pikachu stood up, not being able to see but could still here movement from the Pidgey.

"Thundershock again!" Zac shouted.

Pikachu's fur glistened again. The Pidgey began running towards Pikachu, tromping and stomping its way up. Pikachu's ears lifted up straight and he shot a bolt of electricity at the Pidgey. Pidgey was zapped and fell to the ground again.

Pikachu stod up on his hind legs and tried rubbing the sand out again, and this time he got it all out. He glared at the Pidgey as it stood up, furious at what it had done to him. Pidgey gulped and lofted itself in to the air, and began flying around in circles waiting for the perfect chance to hit Pikachu.

Suddenly, Pidgey dove for Pikachu, and slammed in to him, sending him flying foreward in to a tree. Pikachu got up, and shook himself. He showed no sign of being tired at all. Zac knew that Pikachu would never give up.

"Pikachu use Thundershock once more!" Zac said knowing Pidgey was weak to the attack.

Pikachu jumped in to the air, and this time he didn't even charge the attack. He zapped Pidgey and sent him plummeting to the earth. Pidgey slammed in to the ground, and Pikachu landed on the ground next to it softly. Pidgey struggled to his feet, and slammed itself in to Pikachu, but Pikachu zapped him like when Zac tried petting him, and it knocked Pidgey out cold.

Zac smiled at Pikachu, who only walked next to his side and looked away from him and the knocked out Pidgey. Zac sighed and looked at the Pidgey again, before walking away followed by Pikachu.

"I have the perfect name for you...How about Volt?" Zac asked the little yellow mouse.

Pikachu looked at him and smiled for a few seconds and then looked away again. Zac figured he liked the name...

END

Alysa

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Nine awoke several hours later, her head was still spinning but not as much. Vee was sleeping on her chest. She looked around and realized that she was lying on the couch in the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy was standing over her.

"Ah! You're awake now!" Nurse Joy exclamed. "I was beginning to worry."

Nine rubbed her eyes and patted Vee on the head. "Thank-you" she mouthed to Nurse Joy. She turned her head back to Vee and hugged her. "Oh Vee, I thought I'd lost you." As if to reply Vee nuzzled Nine's head and licked her cheek.

"Your Eevee has really taken a liking to you, and I can see you really care about it, to get yourself in a conditon like that, I was worried you wouldn't wake up for another day."

"What!? How long did I sleep for?" asked Nine in concern.

"About 5 hours, you were out cold so I had my Chansey help move you to the couch. Your Eevee wanted to see you after so I let her out of the treatment room. It seemed quite content curled up on your lap with you."

Nine smiled at Vee, but still had somewhat of a shocked look of her face. "Is there a Pokemon Mart around here?" asked Nine. "I want to buy some Potions for Vee and I could use some water."

"Of course, just go to the right a little ways and you should see it."

"Thank-you" Nine remarked as she stood up to leave. Vee squeaked a thanks as well and the two of them made thier way out the door. Nine cheaked her pockets and found some Poke Cash, which she planned on using at the Mart to buy some Potions for Vee. As she looked down the path she saw it, and with Vee in her arms once again she entered.

Inside were many shelves filled with different items for pokemon as well as some magazines on how to raise pokemon. At the counter stood a man in a blue uniform and cap. He waved at Nine before asking her is she needed some help.

"I'm looking for some Potions for Vee here" she said.

The clerk pointed her in the direction of the potions and she picked out 5 from the shelf. Paying the clerk she left the center and decided to explore Viridian City some more. She hoped to see some more trainers now, and even meet them. She found a bench and sat down with Vee on her lap.

She began to wait..

Years
    Chapter 2: Part 3

The sun was shining in the sky, and Robbie was sitting down, looking at a nearby river. Robbie loved watching the scenery - and missed out on these moments, stuck in Pallet Town. He was restricted. But out on this adventure, anything was possible. Robbie could notice a few of the fish in the river - he saw a few Magikarp travelling downstream. There were other Pokémon there too - but Robbie didn't really know what kind they were. And they were going too fast to record with his Pokédex. Although feeling slightly affronted by not being able to see what these Pokémon were; deep down, he loved it. Robbie loved all this new mystery to his life. And with that, Robbie stood up. He had to get moving if he wanted to get to Viridian City soon.

"Come on out, Rattata, Bulbasaur!" Robbie yelled. White flashes erupted from his hands, and out came his Pok
    émon. "Hey guys - I think we need to get moving. I thought I'd let you out so you can see all of this beatiful scenery." Robbie just managed to finish his sentence, before shrieking a cry of pain. Something was biting into his legs. Looking down, he noticed that the unknown fiend was in fact Rattata. "Ouch, Rattata! Get off!" Robbie struggled for a few seconds; shaking his leg as much as possible without harming Rattata. But Rattata wouldn't budge. Suddenly, Bulbasaur grabbed Rattata with his vines, getting him off Robbie. But Rattata looked satanic; there was a look in his eyes that just signified anger. After a few seconds, Rattata stopped struggling and calmed down a bit. It then started pointing at Bulbasaur, making lots of signals. This was like charades. Robbie finally worked it out. Rattata wanted a battle with Bulbasaur!

"Oh, right. I guess it's because I didn't actually beat you before..." Robbie admitted. "Okay, Rattata. If me and Bulbasaur can beat you, then you have to stay with us on our journey. If you beat us, then we'll let you free." Robbie deemed this fair enough - he had only caught Rattata because it accidentally ran into a tree. And, he sneaked up on Rattata too. Oh well, he would just have to defeat Rattata fair and square.

-----------------------------------------------------

Rattata vs. Bulbasaur

Both Pok
    émon glared at each other. Both were psyched up for this battle.

"Bulbasaur, use growl!" Robbie wasn't sure what this move actually did, but h'ed had to find out sometime. Now was the time. Bulbasaur let out a piercing sound from its mouth, and Rattata seemed a bit fazed by this, and almost looked slightly weaker. Although this wasn't a physical move, it still had effects on Rattata.

Rattata clenched its eyes, and looked at Bulbasaur with resentment. Rattata hated losing. Ratta rushed towards Bulbasaur, with the same Quick Attack that he had tried to use on Robbie before.

"Dodge, Bulbasaur! And use tackle!" Although Rattata was very fast, Bulbasaur dodged with ease and hit Rattata with a hard tackle. "Use tackle again!" Before Rattata could get up, Bulbasaur hit it again. And that was the final blow. Rattata was knocked out. Wasting no time, Robbie reached for Rattata's Pok
    éball. He threw it, and hit Rattata in one shot. Now he had to wait to see if the Pokéball would stay still...

-----------------------------------------------------

OOC: What's happening on terms with the moves? Is it limited to four or is it unlimited?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    James was runnung up the hill he had overslept. "Why did it have to be today!?" He moaned. By the time he got to Oaks lab he was out of breath.

"May I help you?" asked a voice from behind "If you're a starting trainer you're a bit late"

James jumped and turned around he saw it was Professor Oak "Yeah I know I'm late but I overslept. I'm sorry." He said

"I'll forgive you this time but don't let it happen again" Prof. Oak said "Here is the last Pokemon I have and don't forget the Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs"

"Thank you. You won't regret this," James said taking the items, "Now let me see which Pokemon did I get. Come on out!" He shouted, throwing the pokeball. A flash of light and there stood a Charmander. "Hello I think I'll call you Charmy" James said with a bit of excitement to finaly have his own Pokemon.

"Chaaaar!" The fire Pokemon said in delight.

A little while later James was on route 1 whith Charmy by his side and his backpack slung over his shoulder. A rustle came from one of the bushes and out popped a Rattata. "Alright Charmy time for your first battle"

"Char" It replied

"Go scratch!" Yelled James. Charmader ran with lots of speed the Rattata didn't even see it coming the scratch hit hard nearly knocking it unconcious.
    Rattata used tail whip and Charmander defence fell
    "Scratch one more time" This time Rattata fainted. "Yeah go Charmy you won your first battle"

Along the way James a Charmy battled a Pidgey and won. Soon they reached Viridian City.

"Okay Charmy lets go to the Pokemon center and get you healed" James said

"Charmander!" The Pokemon replied happily.

The center was only a block away and it didn't take long for Charmander to be healed. "Thanks Nurse Joy"

"Oh don't worry I do this all the time" Nurse Joy Said.

"Okay bye" He said walking away

When James was away from the Center he picked up his pokeball "Come out Charmy!" He called. The Pokemon came happily out with a smile on his face. "Lets go and catch a friend for you"

"Char" It happily replied. Suddenly a Pidgey came swooping down hitting Charmander on the cheek.

"Charmy NOOO!!" Called James but Charmy was already back up. "Quick use leer"
    Pidgey's defense fell
    "Now jump and use scratch." The attack hit Pidgey's belly making it fall to the ground.
    "Here's your chance use scratch" This time it was a critical hit.
    "Go pokeball!" James shouted throwing it at Pidgey. Now he waited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:This is my first RP so if I make any mistakes please tell me also I'm might make some grammar mistakes

Last edited:

Alysa

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Ooc: Uhhh... Cynda, a little late on the replying to me post. My next post indicated that Nine woke up, in the center and was now sitting on the bench near the Center in Viridian City. She'd visited the mart, and now was waiting on the bench to meet new trainers.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nice posts everyone. Also Dawn's Hat, we're still in Chapter 2, and Rattata doesn't know Quick Attack yet. And no, it's not limited to four moves. In this RP it is limited to SEVEN moves. I will tell you when you've learned a new move by RBY's actual movesets.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Robbie caught a Lv. 3 Rattata!
    Pidgey broke out of Cynda's Pokeball! It had appeared to be caught!

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    "Arrgg!!" Said a frustrated James "Now Charmy use leer"
    Pidgeys defence fell
    Pidgey used tackle
    "Quick Charmy dodge" Charmader wasn't quick enough and got hit "Charmy! Are you OK?"
    "Char" replied it replied weakly
    "I've got to finish it now Charmy use scratch" Charmy missed "One more time use scatch" This time it hit in the face. Pidgey had been knocked down. "Now one more time. Go pokeball!" James shouted as Pidgey went inside it.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Longer post next time Cynda. ;)
    ----------------------------------------
    James caught a Lv. 2 Pidgey!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back