• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Plateau Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    James had just woken up and was dressed and was getting ready to leave the Pokemon Center. He thought about last night he had just managed to capture his first Pokemon, a Pidgey, which he had nicknamed Birdy. Afterward James travelled to the Pokemon Center and stayed overnight yet he felt scared he was alone no one by his side to help him... "Get over this!" He shouted "Be brave you can do this."

BOOM!!! James heard an explosion he rushed outside to see smoke rising from a building about 2 blocks away. Fire engines and ambulances were rushing to the scene but James couldn't think of what to do should he go or should he run but before he could make a decision a voice from behind called "Hey! Trainer I challenge you to a match" James turned around and saw a Red haired kid with a Pidgey on his shoulder and a Rattata by his side.

"Err.. okay" James said unevenly.

"Alright I'll start with Rattata" The trainer said.

"Go Charmy!" James shouted throwing his pokeball

James Vs. Cool Trainer Jordan

Jordan's Rattata snarled at Charmy trying to scare it but Charmy didn't flinch. 'Don't be scared' James thought.

"I'll go first," Jordan said "Rattata tackle!" The Rattata ran at full speed towards Charmy and jumped in the air about to attack.

"Quick! Charmy dodge then scratch attack" Shouted James. Charmy sidestepped Rattata then hit the Pokemon with scratch on the head. Rattata crashed into the ground and just barely stood up.

"Come on Rattata tackle or you're gone from this team!" Threatened the trainer. Rattata was weak but it still carried on as it wanted to be in the trainers team.

"Charmy dodge then use scrarch one more time!"

Charmy again dodged the attack and hit Rattata in the belly but this time Rattata stayed down, it had been defeated. "Well done Charmy!" Congratulated James.

"Rattata you're useless!" Screamed Jorden

"Hey!" Shouted James "You don't have to be so mean"

"Shut up! This is none of you're business" Snarled the trainer "This time Pidgey will knock you out."

The trainers Pidgey flew off his shoulder and faced Charmy.

"Sand attack Pidgey"

The sand blinded Charmy and the Pokemon started to panic. "Don't worry Charmy" James said "Try and listen" Yet what James didn't know was that the sand had also gotten into Charmy's ears so it couldn't hear either.

"Now Pidgey use tackle repeatedly" The Cool Trainer ordered. Charmy didn't stand a chance it couldn't see or hear so Pidgey knocked it out easily.

"You did your best Charmy" James said "You're my last hope. Go Birdy!" Out came his newly captured pokemon Pidgey.

"Ha! My Pidgey is way stronger than your one" Taunted Jordan "Pidgey use sand attack"

"Birdy dodge and use tackle" Ordered James. Birdy was fast and easily dodged the opponents Pidgey and dealt a critical hit in Pidgey's back.

"I won't loose!" Shouted the angered trainer "Pidgey keep on using tackle"

But Birdy was too fast and dodged every one of its attacks. Soon the ememys Pidgey was too tired to ataack any more. "Quick Birdy this is you're chance use tackle" Shouted James. Birdy listened and easily dealt the final blow.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!! I can't loose" Howled the trainer as he ran to the Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon.

James Wins

"Yes! Birdy, Charmy we won our first trainer battle!" Said James happily

"Charmander!" "Pidgey piii!" The two Pokemon cheered.

"Now lets get you two healed then we'll investigate that explosion" Said a more confident James.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Jame's Charmander Leveled Up! Charmander is Level 6!
    Jame's Pidgey Leveled Up! Pidgey is Level 3!
    Jame's Pidgey Leveled Up! Pidgey is Level 4!
    --------------------------------------------------
    Just another note, and sorry for not stating this before, but this chapter has no NPC battles, just battles against the bad guys.

Years
    It was midday in Viridian City. It was more packed then ever. The cafés were filled, the trainers were out, and the shops were packed. Robbie was in a café, eating lunch with his Pokémon. Rattata was eating some Pokésnacks, and Bulbasaur was drinking a Berry Smoothie. They were talking to each other in Pokémon language, and enjoying themselves. This morning, they had won a battle against a tough trainer; and Robbie felt that they warranted a reward for this. Robbie himself was eating a ham sandwich, which was very nice. Everything and everyone was happy at the moment. All of a sudden, disaster struck. Robbie heard an explosion that probably came from the other side of the city. Everything that happened next was a blur. Everyone was running and screaming whilst Robbie was sitting there, calmly. Police sirens rang out throughout the city, and two drove down the road that Robbie was on. Out stepped a female, with shoulder length blue hair, with police gear on. Accompanying here was a Growlithe, which just followed the Police Officer to the middle of the street silently. She brought out a megaphone, and got ready to shout.

"Would all Pok
    émon trainers please head towards me. I repeat, would all Pokémon trainers come to me, instantly!" Within seconds, a crowd formed around her, including Robbie. He noticed Larry, the trainer he fought before. He also saw some other trainers. He was looking out for someone from Pallet Town, specifically someone with a starter Pokémon. However, there were lots of them. There was no way he could successfully determine if one of them was from Pallet Town. Robbie's attention turned on Jenny, who was now standing on the police car, in order to be visible to everyone. She spoke again: "There has been a disaster in the city - two men have been setting off explosions and they must be stopped. Please would all Pokémon trainers assist in the capturing and detainment of these criminals." As she said this, some trainers walked away, not wanting to have anything to do with this. But some stayed; Robbie included. He felt that this was a great opportunity to improve himself and his Pokémon for Pewter City Gym.

"Where are they now?" A trainer asked.

"Sadly, we have no idea. Search the whole city to find these men. They may be together, or apart." Wasting no time, Robbie headed away from the crowd with his Pok
    émon, getting a head start. He noticed a few other trainers doing the same thing. Robbie had gotten far away from the crowd , as he saw Jenny conclude her speech. 'I've got to get inside the mind of the criminals...' Robbie though to himself.

"Where would you go if you committed a crime, Bulbasaur?" He asked, not expecting an answer. Bulbasaur stared at its trainer blankly. Suddenly, Robbie had a thought. 'I would probably go to Viridian Forest - there's a lot of trees and things for cover...' although it was a guess, Robbie felt that Viridian Forest should be the first place to go. However, he had no idea what direction it was. Robbie got a map he had bought earlier out of his bag, and looked for where he was now. He deduced that he should go east from here.

"Bulbasaur, Rattata! Return!" Robbie though that he would go faster without them. He would have to use them later though, to defeat these people. Robbie sprinted towards the forest - he had to get there before the criminal got away! After a while, he saw the Forest 'Just...a bit...more' Robbie thought to himself, struggling a bit. Running wasn't exactly his strong point. Finally, Robbie had got there. At first, he was disappointed, not seeing anyone there. He was about to head into the forest, but he head footsteps behind him. Ducking behind a bin, Robbie managed to conceal himself in time, or so he thought.

"I know you're behind there! Show yourself!" The man yelled. Robbie had been caught. But he could still battle. Robbie stood up.

"Don't go any further. I'll beat you!" He shouted. The unknown man simply laughed.

"As if, kid. Now move out the way or I'll be forced to move you." Robbie stood still, not backing down. The man ran towards Robbie, swiping his Pok
    éball. It was Rizzo.

"No, Rizzo! Give it back!" Robbie shouted, full of emotion.
    The man started laughing maniacally.

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    OOC: Forget the last sentence in the l;ast post!

Chapter 1: Double Trouble!

Colt kneeled on his perch, high up in the tree, with his special eye magnifier in front of his eye, connected to the metal band on his head. "Target, found", he mumbled, as the round piece zoomed in on a boy eating a ham sandwich, in the window of the Cafe. Colt kept watching, as the boy turned and talked to his Pokemon, and the POkemon's, a Bulbasaur, Colt noticed, moved its lips in response. "Strange", Colt said to himself. As the boy got up and payed, Colt repositioned himself on a new branch.

Colt continued watching, as the boy walked out of the restaurant, his Pokemon back in its ball, when suddenly, he heard a loud BOOM! "What the hell?", Colt said as he turned around. He swore when he saw the blazing fire, arising from a nearby building. He turned around, and saw the officer, Jenny he'd learned from his few years in hiding, standing on a car. There was also the boy, the one from before.

The boy, after the officer had finished speaking, had pulled out a map, and started running towards the forest. "And the stalking begins", Colt said, as he threw a pokeball and jumped from the tree. He landed perfectley on his Pokemon, a Ponyta. "Let's Go!", he ordered, and Ponyta bursted forward, and started running. As he zoomed towards the entrance to the forest, he saw a man in a black outfit with a pokeball in his hand, and the kid from before. "Bingo", Colt mumbled as Pnyta closed in. His eyepiece locked on his target-the man's pokeball- when he noticed something else. It was the boy's. The boy's pokeball. "Ponyta, hit him!", Colt shouted. The man turned around just in time to get hit by a boy on a horse. A horse on fire.

Last edited:

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Okay, Dawn's Hat, they're not using these "leaf blower" things. Also refrain from leaving Viridian City. Since you obviously already have something goin on with King, I'll let it go THIS TIME. I'm also playing as the bad guys (as I said) so don't try and voice for me. That's against RP rules. Be careful.

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    OoC: Umm... Beat the Special Stage, can you read back a page to where my last post is? I'd really like to post but I can't without your reply to my other post.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    As I've said before, you DON'T have to wait for me to reply to your posts. You can go ahead an post all you want as long as you don't double post.

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Oh! Now I see it! Sorry, Alysa.
    ------------------------------------
    Nine's Eevee Leveled Up! Eevee is Level 6!
    Nine caught a Level 3 Pidgey!

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Nine smiled at Pidgey, but instead of putting Pidgey in a Pokeball she let it rest on her shoulder. She decided to nickname Pidgey 'Piepi' (Pronounced Pie-Pie). As Vee and Piepi chatted Nine looked at her watch. When she looked up she could see people scrambling around. Nine stopped and looked around. There standing in the middle of Viridian City stood and Officer of the Law. As curiosity got the better of her she approached and tapped the Officer on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, Officer, M'am but could you please tell me what's going on? "
    "Pidgey, Pidge"
    "Weev"

The Officer turned her head to face Nine and her two pokemon companions. She had a blue uniform top and skirt on with a matching hat which embaled the crest of the Pokemon Law enforcer on it. She was tall and slender like and when she spoke her voice was soft, and gentle but stern.

"Two men were seen in this town, setting off explosives, the names of these men are unknown so we gave them the code name 'Mystery Men', we're asking all Pokemon Trainers to help in capturing these Mystery Men and turn them into me, Officer Jenny"
    "Mystery Men? Do you think Vee, Piepi and I could help out?"
    "Of course, if you come across anything sespicious please let me know right away. These Mystery Men are concidered armed and dangerous"
    "Of course!"

Nine turned to leave and looked at Piepi and Vee. 'Hmm.. Piepi I'm worried you won't be stong enough to battle against higer level Pokemon, are you sure you'd like to try?"
    "Pidg" Came the reply.
    "Okay then, let's go see what we can do but first we'll get you all healed up." Nine pulled the potion from her pack and sprayed Piepi with it all over. As she was doing this Piepi chriped with laughter. The little Pidgey had taken to her very quickly. "There you are, all healed up. Are you ready to go?" Both Pokemon awnsered her with eagerness in thier voice.

---------
    It was getting close to lunch and Nine's stomach was growling. They hadn't spotted a thing from thier stake out ontop of the Pokemon Center, where Nurse Joy had kindly let them stay. Nine's stomach rumbled with every breath. Reaching into her pack she brought into view some Poke Food for Piepi and Vee while she dug into a sandwitch made with Penut Butter, Honey and Marshmellows. 'Mmmm...' she thought, while taking a second huge bite out of her sandwitch.

"I wonder if we'll ever spot any of they Mystery Men," she said to her companions while eating her sandwitch and looking though her pair of binoculars. At that moment Nurse Joy opened the latch to the roof of the Center.

"Seen anything yet?" she asked.
    "No not yet, sorry Nurse Joy, We'll let you know"
    "Okay, I'm just worried about all the pokemon here in the center, if we have to evacuate the city, some one the pokemon may not make it"
    "Don't worry, I'm sure all of us trainers will capture those men and put them behind bars"

Nurse joy closed the latch to the roof and went back down the stairs to look at some more injured pokemon. Nine sighed to herself and looked out through the binoculars once again. She had given the rest of her sandwitch to Piepi who was eargly gulping it down with Vee licking the Penut butter off the sides of the crusts.

"I wonder if we'll see anything..." she thought to herself.

OoC: I don't know if you want to jump in now as one of the Mystery Men, to give Nine a quick glimpse of you or if you want to wait. I don't want to rush ahead or anything. What ever you choose it up to you, but if there is going to be a battle, lets quordnate over the Messageing system here so we don't spam the board.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    Ooc: Hasn't Nine's Eevee already leveled up to lvl 6 on page two so shouldn't it be at lvl 7

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    I THINK it's 6. Alysa, correct me if I'm wrong. Also you can run into a Myster man whenever you'd like, or don't even do so if you choose not to.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Max was simply walking around when Veridian City when it happened. An explosion, so loud and destructive, managed to create a minor earthquake. Letting out a startled yelp, Max had to raise his arms simply to keep balance. Seeing some strange men off in the distance, right near the heart of explosion, Max took off towards them, only to run into the kid he had battled earlier.

"Max!" Zac called to him as he jerked his head towards the two men. "You're after them too?"

"Too?" Max questioned. "They just looked like they knew something..."

Zac nodded. "The emblem on their shirts... They're Team Rocket!"

Max' eyes widened. Zac turned around and they both sped off towards the two men. Zac gulped, hoping Pikachu would actually listen to him this time. The two men stopped what they were doing to see Zac and Max bounding towards them. One of them told the other one to leave while he handled them.

Zac stopped moving and so did Max. They took out their Pokeballs and called out Pikachu and Squirtle. The man took off his and called out his Pokemon. One was a bat and the other was a like weasel thing or something.

"A Sandshrew and Zubat," Max explained when he saw Zac's confusion. "Some of the most common pokemon in the world," he also couldn't help but add. He ignored Zac's mumbling before turning to the battle. "Squirtle, Bubble that Sandshrew!" he barked.

"Squii!" Squirtle called as it puffed out its chest, excited about its next battle. "Squirt!" With that last call, a barrage of bright and colorful bubbles shot through the air and slammed against the Sandshrew. As pretty as those bubbles were, they were deadly to the ground type.

"Alright, Pikachu, now its our turn!" Zac cried confidently. "Try a Thundershock on the Zubat!"

The Team Rocket guy gave an angry grunt. "Sandshrew, Scratch! Zubat, Leech Life!"

"Counter!" Max shouted at the two pokemon. This was a battle that the two could not afford to lose, and he was pleased to see Zac realize this. Breaking rules was cool and all, but gang members was another thing altogether.

Zac grimaced as Pikachu looked up at him and turned his head away. Pikachu crossed his arms and yawned. Suddenly, Sandshrew slammed his sharpened claws in to Pikachu, sending him flying a few feet away.

"Pikachu!" Zac shouted turning around. Pikachu slammed in to the ground and shook himself off. Zac turned back around in time to see Squirtle slide under the Zubat, dodging the attack. Max's Squirtle had gotten stronger. "Come on Pikachu! We have to work together to win this one! Use Thundershock on Zubat!" Zac noticed that Squirtle was cornered now between Sandshrew and Zubat and was in a pretty tight situation.

Pikachu shook his head as if to say 'I'm only doing this to win' and then static started sparkign from his cheeks. Sandshrew slashed at Squirtle, causing him to back up closer to Zubat. Right as Zubat was beginning to dive for Squirtle, Pikachu let loose the electricity, shocking Zubat out of the sky.

"Thanks." Max said to Zac.

"No problem." Zac replied with a simple nod.

As soon as Zac said those last words, both the Sandshrew and Zubat dived at the electric mouse pokemon, their eyes glowing with revenge. "Chu!" Pikachu spat in shock, accidentally releasing a bolt of electricity, but as it wasn't aiming at a particular pokemon, the two opponents easily dodged the attacks and slammed the electric mouse back.

"Squi!" Squirtle snarled as it jumped in front of the angry mouse, prepared to help its defender. Getting a nod from its trainer, Squirtle took a deep breath. "Squirt!" With that shout, bright bubbles shot out of its mouth and pounded against the two retreating pokemon, causing a high scream to come from the two.

"Chu," Pikachu said grudgingly, not liking the fact that it had a savior in this battle. Squirtle simply grinned Sandshrew and Zubat, electricity and water at the ready. Zac let out a loud sigh of relief. He felt as if his heart had pounded its way up in to his throat with how close Pikachu had coem to being hit. He was getting ready to thank Max, when suddenly Sandshrew and Zubat dove forewards.

This time though, they switched opponents. Zubat distracted Squirtle by flapping his wings around him, while Sandshrew slashed furiously at Volt. Volt leapt in to the air to try and get away from Sandshrew, but it was no use. Sandshrew grabbed Volt's tail and slammed him in to the ground.

"Chu!" Volt yelled in agony.

"Pika...I mean Volt!" Zac shouted wondering what would happen. Squirtle knocked away Zubat with his tail, just as he saw Pikachu being slammed in to the ground. Zac's heart skipped a beat. This might be the end for Volt in this fight.

"Squirtle, help it out!" Max barked, throwing an irritated glance at Zac for not telling him earlier that his pokemon was going down. He already had enough to deal with. "Bubble!"

"Squirtle!" Squirtle cried as it jumped infront of the down Pikachu. Taking a deep breath at the two pokemon that were breathing horribly but still charging, the water turtle released its barrage of bubbles.

"Sandshr!"

"Zuu!"

The two pokemon let out their pained screams, and the two young trainers couldn't help but wince and shudder at the horrible sounds. Pokemon battling was known to bring pain, but actually giving the commands and witnessing it made it so different.

"Pika," Volt said through gritted teeth as it stood at last. With angry sparking cheeks, it gave a nod to Squirtle and, after recieving a nod in return, the two lunged at the fallen pokemon, Tackling them back.

Squirtle whacked into Sandshrew with bits of water running out of its mouth to up the power while Volt hit Zubat, its body covered in electrity.

"Squier!"

"Chuka!"

Zac smiled a little as the enemy's Pokemon screached in agony and flew back, hitting a wall and landing on the ground knocked out. Volt sighed and lyed down, completely exhausted. Zac looked at Max with a sorry expression on his face.

"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier about Volt...I couldn't even talk...it was really, really weird." Zac said.

Squirtle returned to Max's side, with a victory face on. Max nodded and turned around, beginning to leave, Zac looked at Volt and completely foregot about Max as he remembered how Volt and him had started out...maybe they were getting used to each other more?

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    *Sigh*... For the last time, I was supposed to take control of the mystery guys. Also they're NOT Team frickin Rocket. Y'know what, forget it. From now on the bad guys will be NPCs. It's not worth the drama. I WILL be controlling Gym Leaders though.
    -------------------------------------
    That was a good tag-team battle, however.
    -------------------------------------
    Max's Squirlte Leveled Up! Squirtle is Level 9!
    Max's Squirtle Leveled Up! Squirtle is Level 10!
    Zac's Pikachu Leveled Up! Pikachu is Level 9!
    Pikachu Learned "Thunder Wave"!
    Zac's Pikachu Leveled Up! Pikachu is Level 10!

The other Mystery Men are currently being battled by King90000 and Dawn's Hat. They are organizing a Tag team through PM.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    oh...srry I didn't know we were supposed to do it with you too like a triple battle or something...sorry I've just never done a RP like that...again sorry and it (hopefully) won't happen again:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back