• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins [A Happy Ending]

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
  • Wait... the phase post mentions there being 3 town, 2 maf, and 1 TP left, but there are only five living players? I'm confused...

Anyway, I'm a Knight aka the Bulletproof and I'm surprised I wasn't hit at all during the night. The shield of mine could have been made use of.

Also, to the others claim please.
    [Vote] Sir Dolan

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • Aw, I wanted to keep it a surprise for as long as possible. Oh well.

I'm Nero. A mere Gossip who was looking for a little fun in the kingdom while trying to survive through the countless amount of death.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • Oh. Oh.

Kiyo, if you and Aaron are telling the truth about your roles, then L'Belle and Radiating are definitely mafia. :fufu:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I'm inclined to believe both of them are maf. For one, Radiating hasn't posted much substantial content at all (even in the context of this game not being quite active) while L'Belle has hardly been in the game at all, slipping through as an inactive player. Both of them haven't made much effort to contribute.

For now, I'll cast my vote on the one's who looking more scummy right now.
    [Vote] Radiating

But I'm willing to hear both's statements. We still have much time for this phase after all.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Oops, I almost forgot I was replacing in here. Never expected to replace back into my original slot lol

Caught up but I'm gonna look through the thread one more time. I'm just a Guard btw

Sparkin

Infiltrated Assassins
    Vote Count

Radiating (3) - SirDolan, Kiyoshi Ishimaru, Aaron
    Aaron (0)
    Kiyoshi Ishimaru (0)
    Superjolt (0)
    SirDolan (0)

Phase ends in ?? Hours.​

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Hm, I know Radiating hasn't claimed yet but I'm somewhat skeptical of Kiyotaka's claim, mainly because as a bulletproof, town should play in a "come on scum, I dare you to shoot me!" way but his play really hasn't come off that way. Also don't like how quick he was to town read Gunner, almost sounded like he knew Gunner was town already.

Also the fact that all 3 of Kiyotaka, Radiating and Aaron were voting Abby kind of mucks things up a little.

I want to hear Radiating claim and I want to hear from all 3 of you why I should believe you're town

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Hm, oh I would have commented yesterday, but I kind of forgot. I'm more of a passive person, but yeah, I'm willing to get shot in the night by scum; I haven't used up the vest after all. I believe I'm town because I've tried to get involved with the day's events, though not as much because I've been confused with the way things worked and players weren't that motivated to post as well.

I townreaded Gunner because the possibility that Gunner was really blackmailed was high and it was even a greater chance that Gunner was town because of the fact that if Gunner was mafia, the mafia would have probably killed their target during the night or actually maybe push for the Bardothren lynch. Besides, I did think Gunner's posts were genuine.

I voted for Abby because I was just so confused with what he's been doing in that day and the previous day. First, he claims Blackmailer then claims King, and I'm unsure whether the claim was worth anything tbh.

Before I forget, if Gunner is really alive based from what Sir Dolan said, please protect either yourself (if possible) or Sir Dolan. I don't need protection since I'm bulletproofed while if Aaron dies, we'll actually confirm the last mafia.

And also, before I forget, I don't trust your claim, Superjolt. I took a look at the role list and there were a lot of extra roles. I believe that this setup is 7 town: 3 maf: 2 TP. There are exactly 7 Power Roles for Town and I doubt that Sparkin would actually include a Vanilla Town in the Setup with a considerably low amount of Town. Thus, I do think that your claim isn't credible. Besides, you and L'Belle have hardly said anything throughout the game and that makes you look more scummy than not. With how you're trying to potentially incriminate me and attempting to let Radiating off the hook, I am convinced that you and him are the remaining mafia. So come next day and we'll be lynching you.

Sparkin

Infiltrated Assassins
    Countdown

8 Hours​
    before phase ends.​

Sparkin

Day 3 Results/Night 3

Hope

The people's minds were in confusion, having lost both their king and queen. Nero went to the castle to visit her mother, and she met with the princess, a guard and the knight. Nero asked them about the whereabouts of her mother...No one knew about her...

Nero continued his tour around the castle when the princess and entered the queen's room. The princess had followed Nero there, with her knight. They found Nero reading a book, sitting at the queen's desk.
    The princess got mad at how familiar Nero was to her mother's room and ordered the knight to take him away from there. The knight went there and pat Nero's head. Nero got immediately angry and blasted the knight through the window with his wind magic.

The princess got surprised, and the guard hid.
    The princess decided to talk to Nero, and she told her the news.

"Your mother, the captain...She..."

Nero started holding up his tears. The princess tried to hug him, but Nero wouldn't let her do so, and then...
    Nero jumped through the window. The princess got shocked and she ordered the guard to go fetch her. She didn't know if there was such a magic that could stop suicide.

The princess ran downstairs too, and when she got there, she saw Nero, and in front of him, a man armed with a knife.
    The man admitted to being the one who killed Nero's mother, and Nero got angry and started to prepare to summon a beast. The man used that chance to rush towards Nero with a knife, but the princess stood in front of Nero, to protect his innocent soul...Oh princess...

That's when from the sky, a load of metal fell on the head of the master, making him faint. That load of metal was later identified as the knight, which Nero had blasted away earlier.

The princess, the guard, Nero and the knight saw the man who had brought many disasters to the kingdom. The princess decided that they should punish the man, banishing him from the kingdom. The knight agreed and the guard too, but Nero couldn't let the man who killed his mother get away. He recited the evil magic of Infernus and made unextinguishable flames appear on the body of the master.

With this, the kingdom should be able to recover from its damages, and it has prevented more damages to it...

Radiating was burned to death! They were The Master!

Night 3 begins, you have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Good luck!

Players
    Abby as The King
    Radiating as The Master
    Bardothren as The Blackmailer
    Home as The Prince
    Salzorrah as The Queen

Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Aaron as ???
    Desinishon as The Guest
    Ras! as The Captain
    Bidoof FTW as The Shadow
    Superjolt as ???
    SirDolan as ???

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​

Last edited:

Sparkin

Night 3 Results/Day 4

The mad ninja

After learning that his master had been killed by one kid, the ninja decided revenge, and immediately. The ninja sneaked in the castle through the graveyard side, and climbed to the window of the queen's room, to find Nero in the queen's room. He tried breaking through the window, but there was a magic barrier on the castle. As he gave a punch to the window, a wind blast threw him to the graveyard, and he hit his head pretty bad.

When he recovered, with his ninja senses, he heard a noise coming from one of the graves. He followed it and it lead him to the queen's grave. Not caring about the wrong that he was doing, he opened the grave to find the queen's body, yet it still looked very young. The ninja's rage made him attempt to stab the queen, but a magic barrier protected her. The ninja thought of an idea, and decided to dig the ground from the other side, so that he could stab the queen from beneath.​

Salzorrah's grave was violated! They were The Queen!

Day 4 begins, and there's 48 hours to discuss and lead a lynch. Good luck!

Players
    Abby as The King
    Radiating as The Master
    Bardothren as The Blackmailer
    Home as The Prince
    Salzorrah as The Queen

Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Aaron as ???
    Desinishon as The Guest
    Ras! as The Captain
    Bidoof FTW as The Shadow
    Superjolt as ???
    SirDolan as ???

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​

Sparkin

Infiltrated Assassins

Again, the day phase is in LyLo, meaning that if the town lynches the wrong target, they'll lose.

Back