• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Info regarding game development

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    Hello Guys, I am computer games freaky.I have profound interest to develop graphics reached action games.My domain of skill includes C,C++ and graphics algorithm.I am also well versed with OpenGL technology.What else knowledge do I have to acquire to fulfill my aim?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Well, some proper grammer would help, for a start. Also, RGSS would help if you plan to use RMXP, and you may want to download any one of these programs: RPG maker 2k, RPG Maker 2k3, RPG Maker XP, or Gamemaker, so you can make the games.

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    Try learning Visual Basic or Flash MX since it will allow you to make almost any game you wish.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    Hello Guys, I am computer games freaky.I have profound interest to develop graphics reached action games.My domain of skill includes C,C++ and graphics algorithm.I am also well versed with OpenGL technology.What else knowledge do I have to acquire to fulfill my aim?

Well, there are some programs that allow you to write with c an c++, you might want to check that kind of thing out.

Back