• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inhuman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    https://www.marryourdaughter.com/

No, I'm not trying to advertise, but please look at this site and tell me what you think. I think it's inhuman and that it's done in the U.S. of all places is quite shocking. No, the shocking thing is that people actually sign their daughter up for this. Apparently this is legal but I have SERIOUS doubts about it. Let me know what you think.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    Doesn't have to do with being a pervert or not. I'm a huge pervert and I could never agree to such a thing.

EDIT: I read the testimonials and this just made me sick.

"Our 15 year old daughter Mary wasn't very popular and did nothing but mope around the house bringing everybody down, so we decided to marry her off through your site. Now our house is a lot cheerier and we love our new swimming pool and Jaccuzi! We've told our youngest that when she turns 15 we're going to marry her off too!"

—Mrs. James P.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Doesn't have to do with being a pervert or not. I'm a huge pervert and I could never agree to such a thing.
    Yeah, I can see you are^_^.But I think it's horrible that parents are doing this to their daughters, I mean, come on, they could wind up married to a sexual predator.
    EDIT:That testimonial:Makes me want to shove their jacuzzi up their....Nevermind that, but really, who would do that?

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    this thing is a whole load of ice cream and tomatoes and if my parents did that to me if i was a girl, i would blow their brains out with a double barreled shotgun.

this is just pathetic.

i have not seen anything like dat in australia, but if i did, i would go off and hunt the people that would have made it.

Mod edit: Do not censor bypass

Last edited by a moderator:

PikaPi123

Pikachu Power!!!
    Years
    Why do people make these kind of sites? OMG, there's a lot of perverts out there that want to get your money and want pictures of you. Here's my views on each site:

1)Marry your daughter: I think this site is just sicking. Perverts out there just want your money and 14 year old girls personal info! When you look it at, it seems soo wrong.

2)Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division: Some thiefs out there think it's actually funny to make a site for people to give donations to a fake disesae.

3)Ginger Kids: I just think this site is stupid. Saying that people who have kids with orange hair and freckles have no soul and they are not normal. I kind of have to laugh at this site because it's so stupid. Look on Stactics page.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I have to agree this thread is about retarded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back