• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Inktober / Goretober / October Art Events?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Anyone participating in one of the annual artist events for October? There's a few now so if you are you should let us know! :)

Deleted member 691924

I'm actually participating in Inktober this year, was thinking to maybe make my own art thread here today.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I did inktober for a bit but a bunch of irl projects from work and school ended up causing me to stop after about a week and a half. But it was fun to do while it lasted.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm actually participating in Inktober this year, was thinking to maybe make my own art thread here today.
    You should! Would love to see some of your art. :)

I did inktober for a bit but a bunch of irl projects from work and school ended up causing me to stop after about a week and a half. But it was fun to do while it lasted.
    Me lol. With all the stuff going on during October in my life, completing an entire month is near impossible. I got about four days in and I'm not proud of it, rip.

Years
  • Yeah I tried inktober again and managed like four days and some sketches before I gave up because my ideas started running dry already. :( Mostly I started tripping over the day 5 idea, and by the time I got something I was behind enough again that I was like "nope, I'm done for now".

Deleted member 691924

Right, I'm struggling with the same as you all too (no irl time, etc etc) plus I'm dedicating most of my art time towards my art assignments so I'm just sticking with anatomy and ink stuff here and there when I have the time. But I'm gonna try to get to 31 drawings by the end of the month 'cause I need the experience for my portfolio next year when I apply to art college.

Back