• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inktober! (Witches)

Years
  • We're not there yet, but I found this nice prompt! How about it guys?
    ; ) Maybe I can make a nice emblem for this too.

CsyIr80WYAAnOTp.jpg

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'd be interested!! Realistically I wouldn't do every day but it definitely sounds fun. I can practice drawing my peoples. c:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I'd be interested!! Realistically I wouldn't do every day but it definitely sounds fun. I can practice drawing my peoples. c:

We could all do one each I guess :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    We could all do one each I guess :)
    That could work too! Would definitely produce higher quality images, at least for me haha. But there are severa prompts I really like, so I don't know if I could pick just one. :P I do think the concept of Inktober is one drawing a day/31 drawings total in October, but we'll see how Nina decides to do this.

Years
  • Nah, it's alright if you can't do ever single one. It's more about the attempt to try and do one regularly. You can "catch up" sometimes if you wanted to, but it's no required.

The point is to try and do one everyday though, so I think it misses the point if we split the work. It's not the quality persay, but the effort but into focusing on a medium and doing it consistently.

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
    Years
  • This is going to be a disaster but I'll give it a try. Haven't practiced with pen(/pencil) and paper in years and even then my stuff was ah, well crap. I may not actually post the resultant drawings if they're too low quality but I'll make note of the days I do something and those I miss.

Years
  • RQoIeyC.png

AND IT'S HERE!

Def need a lot of more practice work, but here's a fledgling winter witch?

Reactions: ZKE
    Back