• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen insanely strong pokemon

gameshark

CHEAT POWER!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    With the missingno and M glitch you often get other pokemon with high levels and ive had excess pokemon*

*i mean as in, i catch missingno and it keeps attacking (if you try to capture it again you get random pokemon, i get dittos)

id like to know why you get random pokemon but never find pokemon like snorlax of legendary pokes. also, id love to know highest levels

HIGHEST LEVEL RECORDED:

Last edited:

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    I have a level 214 golbat on my red, and a level 203 dragonair

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    You don't suppose to catch missingno... it ruins your game unless you guys did it so it won't break the game. lol

gameshark

CHEAT POWER!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    ooh! level 400 starmie!!! thats goin up!

Last edited:

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    Lv 217 golduck....

and as for missingno, i always catch it just for kicks, and nothing ever happenes to me...

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Think the most I've had is a lv.246 Snorlax. I always get the lower numbers, like in the hundreds lv.170

Back