• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insanity Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    We need orange shoes to win the spam!
    *throws blue shoes*
    Uh-oh

Spoiler: *explodes*

Last edited:

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Man whats all this about spam and spoons and forks and big tall hungry hamsters with machine guns and curly mustaches?

Whatever all this nonsense is... its making me high!

*jumps in bucket of beige paint* WOW! A SPOON! I shall fight off rivers and muskrats and Dukes with this beige watercolor painted spoon! WAHAHA *swish swish* I'm a master of the art! *stabs himself with spoon!* gahhhhhh.... I'm dead..

Wait... how could I be stabbed with a spoon.. a beige... watercolor... painted... spoon? MAN I'M WEAK

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Yeah Moron, I understand about your life and I will prescribe you a medicine. The consultation finished, it's US$104,59, on demand, right?!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    May I join? I bring a slightly more sophisticated/mature breed of insanity, yet it is insanity none the less. NOW BRING ME THE EMERALD SHORTS! Sorry, just needed to add that in just in case you don't accept my natural type of insanity.

Years
    you proved that you were crazy over in desert fusion. and Sparks, be nice. some people have different tastes. had I been speaking of you, I would have added 'or lack thereof'. anyways, shiney is in..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back