• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Inserting OW bugs other sprites

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 6, 2018
    Hello everyone. Recently I've been wanting to learn how to edit overworld sprites, so I checked out Anthroyd's video on said subject. I changed my hero OW sprite as instructed in the video using OverWorld Manager, and it was successful. However, upon entering OAK's lab trying out my new protagonist sprite, something strange happens with some other sprites, as seen below.

https://imgur.com/a/JdXS3

If you could help me resolve this issue I'd be very grateful. Sorry if this is a very basic error, but I am brand new to anything sprite related.

I should also mention I tried the insertion with and without the Dynamic Pallette patch for Fire Red, which resulted in the same strange sprites appearing in place of the pokedexes and poke balls.

Back