• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inspiration-

nSpire

#1 Liz Thompson fanboy <3
Years
  • the graph-o-matic

CWUTIDIDTHAR?

im like 12 and stuff, and here is some of my faptastic work:

Latest work:
    pete.png

house.png

snow.png

asiandewd.png

burninup.png

drake.png

one photo manip, lulz:
    PhotoManipulation1.png

that's all of my good work so far, wait for more~

Last edited:
    Im proud that you are creating "faptastic" work as a 12 year old, but at the same time I can still find a few things you must improve in your work.

Instead of bombarding you with advice, and saving me some time I decided to give you advice on only one aspect in which you suffer.

• Color
    The Color in your tags are either monotonous and bland, or clash with your focal.

Take pete.png for instance: I love the colors of the effects (and the effect itself), yet the neon-ness of the colors don't work with the focal. In forcing those colors Pete's poor skin looks awkward floating there.

In burninup.png you exhibit, once again, cool effects which's color screw you up a bit. To me it seems in this tag you found a color that worked perfectly, but over used it. Instead of using red as a "main color" (for lack of a better term) you simply only use red, making the whole sig look boring.​

Sorry if you don't agree with my critique, but its just my two cents. Good job, and keep making graphics.

nSpire

Years
  • okie-dokie, it was mostly happening in my space signatures where i got the same feedback on different forums.

You made it seem nicer then the other fellows at different forums, thanks for that.

Inv4sion

A weakling I see, what a pity.
    Years
  • yeah but I dont like how almost very sig seems to look the same. The sparkles are cool it just seems too repetitive

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    You shouldn't stick with one style forever though, if things get too repetitive it gets boring. So get out of your sparkle phase! xD

nSpire

Years
  • IT'S TIME FOR A JUSTIFIED BUMP.

csiny.png

katy.png

text are not my thing.

csi ny one is for some dude on a different forum.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    Colors is what you need to work on the most in the last three sigs imo. They all seem bland. The first one's(green one) focal is transparent basically and even though there are a whole bunch of effects none of them seem to compliment the focal.

In the CSI NY one like you said text is meh and the c4ds seem thrown on there and they cover a bit much of the focal. It seems incomplete to me.

Last one looks really plain cause all the effects that are added are barely visible and I don't like the border in it.

nSpire

Years
  • lizlub.png

Finally made a signature for myself, and it's soul eater and my like favorite female character in the show, lul.

nSpire

Years
  • drake-1.png

After one week's worth of vacationing, thats what I made, I think it's decent-ish.

o-o

fffdoublepost.

shatter.png

some basic photo edit.

Last edited:

nSpire

Years
  • Another bump.

I really do wish for c&c on these siggies :<
    dabawm.png

^Using it for a grephix battle on a different site

madness.png

^just some dude

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Straight up, you've gotta cut the fractals/sparkles, they're killing your tags completely. The Pete Wentz tag is where it works best yet the colours are still really off. Also, I noticed you followed a tutorial for your LP, this one, when doing tuts you should really aim for something different rather than just redoing a piece. Your latest two tags seem really low quality also, they're very blurry and I don't see any flow, something you need to work on is going with a new style other than over using sparkles and also work on keeping the quality of your stocks.

nSpire

Years
  • Straight up, you've gotta cut the fractals/sparkles, they're killing your tags completely. The Pete Wentz tag is where it works best yet the colours are still really off. Also, I noticed you followed a tutorial for your LP, this one, when doing tuts you should really aim for something different rather than just redoing a piece. Your latest two tags seem really low quality also, they're very blurry and I don't see any flow, something you need to work on is going with a new style other than over using sparkles and also work on keeping the quality of your stocks.
    I didn't follow that tutorial, it was one I found on youtube, Iunno if that counts, and im a fractal ***.

here's my latest sig, im trying to create my own style.

APOCALYPTICENDING.png

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Hmm, your latest work looks rather blurry. And the text is rather hard to read, I didn't even realise it was there until just a moment ago, regardless if I just woke up. But the light and darkness doesn't really work well, seeing as how the render of Vin Diesel is dark, it would have been better off with made with a dark background and what not. And also empty space, quite the downfall. :x You could chop off half the tag and not use it, since the left side of the tag doesn't really offer much.

Back